Long time since I have been on missprincess011 now michaela *updates*

Wow. Amazing progress in a year and a half.

How many years have you been natural? Would love to hear about your reggie.

Thanks!
I have been natural for almost 14 years.. I might as well put it out there now lol im almost 17=)

Last edited:
You are really are an inspiration to me, as a 4B. I cannot for the life of me do the wet bunning thing, though - my hair just isn't long enough. I am a little below shoulder with only 3-4 inches of relaxed hair left. I'll have to revisit bunning when my hair is longer/doesn't shrink up as much.

Do you update us with pics if you ever straighten.

HHG!

You are really are an inspiration to me, as a 4B. I cannot for the life of me do the wet bunning thing, though - my hair just isn't long enough. I am a little below shoulder with only 3-4 inches of relaxed hair left. I'll have to revisit bunning when my hair is longer/doesn't shrink up as much.

Do you update us with pics if you ever straighten.

HHG!

Thank you Sohoapt and I plan on re-opening my fotki account really soon! I cant do wet bunning to save my life either. I use conditioner on dry hair when bunning

Your hair is a pleasant surprise! I was looking like is her hand all the way by her waist? lol, beautiful!

You have done a great job maintaining your hair, and it shows! I only hope to achieve that much progress by the end of next year.

Michaela, do you have more pics yet? I saw the picture in your signature and was amazed by the length and just had to do a search on you. :grin:

oh Wow this totally caught me off gaurd lol!! Thanks for the compliments ladies!!!! Im reposting the progress pics with more added bun pics as of now here are the 08 buns

Last edited:
Back