Pick-up Tips for Tall Girls

NapfroConsulate

Pick-up Tips for Tall Girls [VIDEO]

Pretty much only posting it because the lady was black.

Millie is 5'11" and beautiful, and she loves wearing high heels. She thinks that her height intimidates guys, however. Mehow takes her out on hidden camera to talk to men, and he discovers that her real problem is not her height, but the way she acts about it. He then trains her to be less intimidating and sends her out to flirt again on hidden camera. Will Milly get past her own height issues to find her match?

Yahoo video here.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-08-16 at 9.12.35 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-08-16 at 9.12.35 PM.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
I'm 5'9, and have no problem attracting men, heels or no heels.
Her personality is the problem, she talks way too much and ends up intimidating the guys.
She's a pretty girl but she needs a major personality make-over.

Forgot to add- I hope women are really not approaching guys on the street like she was doing at the beginning of the video, that's not cute :nono:

Last edited:
I'm tall too (6ft) so I know how she might feel like she intimidates men. How she was acting before her coaching made me cringe. Yikes! I'm glad she changed though.

This is a typical example of where what the woman thinks is her problem is really not THE problem. If it's not height, then it's weight, career, degrees, money, complexion, X. I always :look: when a woman says it is bc of X as to why men don't want to date them. Then, I remember someone who had no problems with X and is dating or married. For some reason, those women don't readily accept that they are the problem and not some characteristic common to others.

Back