Hopefully someone could use this!

http://sale.phyto-usa.com/

moz-screenshot-2.jpg

Attachments

• FF-Invite.jpg
    FF-Invite.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 29
Thank you... thank you... thank you...

I was plannig to use Phyto for my next relaxer. So I just got two for $90 (incl. shipping) instead of paying $60 for one.

Thanks so much for posting this. I saw the thread just in time, I placed an order for a few items. I was in Sephora and was looking at the jojoba mask, but I did not want to pay the $40 for it!

HOLD UP - STOP.

I just called to inquire about a product and I got a personal voicemail (didn't sound very professional), not a business. Have any of you guys ordered from this person/business before?

I know it's verified through Google Checkout, but I was just curious.

Thanks

I got this in an email and thought I would pass the info along. :perplexed

I hope this is good info because I don't scams.

I did a google search on the phone number 212-707-6230 and this is what I found.

The Ales Group 1350 Avenue of the Americas, New York NY 10019 212-265-5625, 800-55-74986, fax 866-588-7950 [email protected] www.phyto.com Courtney Richards, Mktg Mgr Salon, 312-707-6231, [email protected] Brad O'Brien, Mktg Mgr Retail, 212-707-6230, [email protected] Jenna Handle, PR/Advertising Mgr, 212-707-6240

http://goliath.ecnext.com/coms2/gi_0199-4551551/
Marketers-cosmetics-industries-Directory.html

Looks like it may be okay. Keep this thread updated, please.

It appears legit...I hope. The telephone numbering follows the same scheme as the other numbers in the building. I'm hoping its a special number just for friends and family.

when you guys placed your order, was the website secure? Not saying it's the tell-all of if it's legit or not, but it's at least a good sign...

When I placed my order it was thru google checkout....it was secure. I feel nervous about my order now.

I think that it is legit.

If you click on the link now, it tells you that the sale is over and directs you to the regular site.

AWW.. I missed it.. :sad: I would have purchased 1 year supply or 4 boxes at that price. Oh well. I signed for the e-mail to get in on the next sale. Thanks for posting.:drunk:

Just an update! I got my products in the mail at work today! It came from the Ales Group USA shipping out of NJ.

It's funny, the packing list was printed on one of those old dot matrix printers.

It got sent by UPS ground.

I got mine sent UPS ground as well. Can you do me a huge favor? Can you check your email to see if you status changed? I'm thinking maybe mine is on the way too but they didn't update the shipping status in google checkout.

Just an update. I got my products delivered today via UPS ground. Opened the package and everything seems to be in order.

Back