Petty Or Nah

JFK

So, it's Ramadhan and I'm fasting (no food/drink from 4AM - 8:30PM).

There's a guy who likes me and I told him that I'm going to be laying low while fasting so he may not hear from me. However, he's been consistently calling and not letting me fade to black.

So yesterday, I said "dag man, I'm fasting and you haven't even brought me anything to eat at sunset" :rolleyes:

I was just seeing what he was going to say.

He's like "there you go, JFK....I'm happy just to get you to pick up your phone. If you want me to bring you food, you gotta at least answer my phone calls."

It's true that I have ignored or delayed returning his calls/text in the past but he used this as a convenient excuse.

So I said ok, just letting you know that it would be nice if you did that.

This was around 7ish so there was an hour left before sundown. Enough time for him to surprise me with some food to break my fast.:2inlove:

We're on the phone and I hear him say "Yeah, can I get two bean burritos." He's at Taco Bell...da hyal....I tell you i would love for you to bring me some food and you ordering a Taco Bell bean burrito? :mad:

But then I thought..."Chiiiiiiillll JFK, don't be ungrateful. Maybe that's the closest thing he saw and h wants to run over to your place in enough time before sundown." (I live in DC, he lives in MD)

Ok, bet.

We're still on the phone after he gets the food. He's driving and talking. Then he mentions his front yard and how he needs to trim the shrubs/bushes.

And I'm like hooooool' up....did this nikka really just order those burritos with my hungry a(( on the phone and go home? :mad:

Yes he did.

So I'm jai like in my feelings after this and say I'll talk to him later. He called me later that night and phone boned for a minute.

Fast forward today, he called and text and we talked during my break.

It's 8:02pm.....if he don't bring me no food today, I'm blocking him.

But nah, seriously.....in the past when I ignored his calls/text it was because I didn't want to fall for him. He knows I like him and I told him so but he doesn't want to be in a relationship.

So....I ignored him. What's the use in us communicating if we both want two different things?

But, I got a little weak and started talking to him again after I let go of my Yoruba demon (reference previous thread).

So, he knows that I didn't pay him dust because I didn't like him. It was actually the opposite.

He called me. I wasn't into the convo. He was like "It feels like something is wrong...is everything ok?"
I'm like "yeah, everything's cool"
Then 2 minutes later while he's talking about the game I yell......"NIKKA, YOU CARE ABOUT THAT GAME BUT CAN'T BRING ME NO DAMN FOOD!!":lachen:

He immediately starts laughing and is like "I KNEW something was wrong......I wasn't any where near you yesterday...omg....I feel like Ramadhan is gonna be like a month long period!! You're crazy!.......*sigh*.....you always order salmon, I'll see if I can get some salmon for you and bring it to you."

*SIGH*

I know this whole thing is stupid and crazy...I feel like I'm going to be hangry this whole month....just hungry + angry all the time.

So, it's Ramadhan and I'm fasting (no food/drink from 4AM - 8:30PM).

There's a guy who likes me and I told him that I'm going to be laying low while fasting so he may not hear from me. However, he's been consistently calling and not letting me fade to black.

So yesterday, I said "dag man, I'm fasting and you haven't even brought me anything to eat at sunset" :rolleyes:

I was just seeing what he was going to say.

He's like "there you go, JFK....I'm happy just to get you to pick up your phone. If you want me to bring you food, you gotta at least answer my phone calls."

It's true that I have ignored or delayed returning his calls/text in the past but he used this as a convenient excuse.

So I said ok, just letting you know that it would be nice if you did that.

This was around 7ish so there was an hour left before sundown. Enough time for him to surprise me with some food to break my fast.:2inlove:

We're on the phone and I hear him say "Yeah, can I get two bean burritos." He's at Taco Bell...da hyal....I tell you i would love for you to bring me some food and you ordering a Taco Bell bean burrito? :mad:

But then I thought..."Chiiiiiiillll JFK, don't be ungrateful. Maybe that's the closest thing he saw and h wants to run over to your place in enough time before sundown." (I live in DC, he lives in MD)

Ok, bet.

We're still on the phone after he gets the food. He's driving and talking. Then he mentions his front yard and how he needs to trim the shrubs/bushes.

And I'm like hooooool' up....did this nikka really just order those burritos with my hungry a(( on the phone and go home? :mad:

Yes he did.

So I'm jai like in my feelings after this and say I'll talk to him later. He called me later that night and phone boned for a minute.

Fast forward today, he called and text and we talked during my break.

It's 8:02pm.....if he don't bring me no food today, I'm blocking him.
Wayment you can have phone coloring during Ramadan? ? :rofl: idk why that's so funny to me.

omg....I feel like Ramadhan is gonna be like a month long period!! You're crazy!

:lachen: :lachen: I want you to keep this dude around for entertainment. This is hilarious!

Of course I don't want you to get hurt tho, so if you actually feel like you need to stop talking to him, then do so.

Reactions: JFK
Back