Penetraitt/Emergencee/Aphogee Combo?

Course24

Hi Girls,

I was wondering has anyone has tried this combo as a hair treatment? I tried this yesterday with great results. Let me elaborate:

1. I pre-pooed overnight with Silicon Mix on all around my edges, ends and crown area as this part seems to be extra dry and tangled.

2. I then washed that out with Revlon Porosity Control shampoo.

3. I mixed and applied 3 parts Emergencee,3 parts Penetraitt, 2 parts Aphogee.

4. I sat under the hard hat dryer for 45min-1 hour to dry.

5. Rinsed thoroughly, no poo washing, then applied Toque Emergencia and sat under heat cap for 1hr.

6. Rinsed out. It was rather tangled but that was my fault how I applied the proteins. You talkin' about smooth silky, my hair even stretched when tugged with out breaking, I haven't seen it do that in I don't know when. ooh wee, anyway, add a dallop of PM Supercharged as a leave-in and proceeded to blowdry and flat iron my hair. Then I added coconut oil and wrap it up in scarf for the night. When I took the scalf off, it was smooth, silky, and the coconut oil gave it a nice sheen & luster without weighing it down and looking greasy.

The reason I did this was my hair has experienced a lot of breaking mid way of my hair strands. I for the last 3 weeks have moisturuzed it to death with Humectress, Emergencia, etc. and when I comb it I still have small and medium length hairs in the sink, not to mention when its wet. After doing this, it was reduced without a doubt 50-70%. I'm gonna do this again next week and see if I can put this breakage to rest. Just my rant.....

Please feel free and add any advice as I need it, I think I'm on track doing more protein treatments since the moisture doesn't seem to be addressing it. Let me know...

Back