A betta way to use Emergencee

Girl, thank you!!!! I have some at the house and I have experienced a lot of shedding. I've always used it with a cap, but I have got to try it without the cap. I will probably follow it up with my redkin heavy cream. It makes my hair soooo soft.

Thanks Op, using the Emergencee with heat for 20mins gives maxium effect...I do love the Nexxus line I use the lot.....:yep::yep:

I have this and used it a looong time ago..i don't think i got bad results but for some reason i just didn't use it again......BUT now that i'm shedding and have been trying to figure out what the heck to do...i'm doing this tonight!!!

I still use the Emergencee, but I use it after I wash out my relaxer and right before I use the neutralizing shampoo. Works great!

OMG, I plan on purchasing some Nexxus and I'm glad I saw this thread. But can someone tell me where to find the Emergencee? Its not in CVS or Wal-Mart!

Thanks for the info! I been tring to decide which to use as a protein treatment, aphogee or the nexus emergencee, i think this thread really helped me choose!

Thanks OP! Is sho' is mo' betta. I tried this method the week before I self-relaxed and it indeed made my hair stronger. From now on, I will continue to use it in this way and have referred your method to others looking for an extra added sumthinsumthin out of their Emergencee.

I just did a light protein with that Aphoghee creamy condish and was not happy. I guess I'll be jumping on the Emergencee band wagon as well....

Emergencee is on sale right now at Walgreens, Nexxus products buy 1 get 1 50% off. Yes, I purchased mine BEFORE posting!

i have a bottle of emergencee that i bought just because it was on sale. im going to try this method instead of using my aphogee. For some reason the two minute reconstructor just hasnt been cutting the mustard lately.

Back