PA/NJ/DE women...

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
Has there ever been a meeting in these areas? Will there ever be? I posted about this in the other area of LHCF, but didn't get many responses. I figured I'd post this here because more people view these threads.

If you want you can make a poll in the Long Hair Care Forum Area Meetings section and see if and where one could be had.

DE has never had one. I always go to the Maryland meet when I can. I would love a meet for the PA/NJ/DE people.

Remember in DE we have tax free shopping!!!

If you want you can make a poll in the Long Hair Care Forum Area Meetings section and see if and where one could be had.

I did that and only like 2 people responded. I think because more people frequent these threads, I figured I'd try here.

Don't the Philly girls have one? I think for the DE ladies, Philly would be a lot quicker to get to than NY.. But we should have a tri-state[squared] (NY, CT, NJ, DE, PA, MD meetup one of these days!

Hey MtAiryHoney!! I'm in the Philly area (west to be exact) so i would definitely love to have a meet up or w/e. Count me in.

Don't the Philly girls have one? I think for the DE ladies, Philly would be a lot quicker to get to than NY.. But we should have a tri-state[squared] (NY, CT, NJ, DE, PA, MD meetup one of these days!

Wow, I'm just imagining that... I KNOW the turn out would be huge with all those states envolved...

Hey MtAiryHoney!! I'm in the Philly area (west to be exact) so i would definitely love to have a meet up or w/e. Count me in.

Hey Girl!! Since I've been on here, I've spoken (online) to like 5 people from Philly (and surrounding area). I think we should all get together sometime... I have no one around me (in real life) that's trying to do what I'm trying to do with my hair. You know, no support. No one outside of this online heaven :drunk: (that I know) believes that Black women can grow hair down our backs-unless your mixed LOL. It would be nice to speak to people in person about that.

MtAiryHoney, I am assuming you are from Mt. Airy ;) I am in Bridesburg. I am over in Mt. Airy 2-3 days a week depending. I'd be interesting in meeting up anytime. I just BC-ed and am not sure WTF I am doing with this mess.

I'm in DE and I go to the MD meet but I would love to go to a meet that is closer to me instead of drive 2 1/2 hours

hi,

i live in Center City-Philly...if there's a meeting in Philadelphia, i'd love to check it out. It would be great to meet some local LHCFers:yep:

I am VERY interested. I have yet to meet any of you lovely ladies. I am always missing the meetings! Central jersey is good for me, ANYWHERE in philly, and wilimington area in DE.

So glad to see some many of y'all from the tri-state area. I hope we do meet up! I bumped the thread too in the Meeting Area!

Count me in. I'd be willing to drive to North Jersey or DE. I'm in Philly...

Speaking of which....have any of you Philly locals heard of E'Tae Salon *natural hair care*? I wanted to check out one of their treatments called caramel.

:)

Count me in. I'd be willing to drive to North Jersey or DE. I'm in Philly...

Speaking of which....have any of you Philly locals heard of E'Tae Salon *natural hair care*? I wanted to check out one of their treatments called caramel.

The salon sounds familiar and I've heard of a caramel treatment. What is that supposed to do to your hair?

Mt Airy Honey. It's on Wadsworth. It's supposed to be a deep conditioner. I'm gonna check it out and let you know...

That is...after I find some Dominican products in Philly!

Mt Airy Honey. It's on Wadsworth. It's supposed to be a deep conditioner. I'm gonna check it out and let you know...

That is...after I find some Dominican products in Philly!

Yeah, right around the way LOL I bet you can find all those Dominican products around 5th Street. I've never been to a Domini salon, but I bet if you went to one, they would tell you where to buy products. They may even sell them at the salon. I know the're somewhere around here :grin:

Have you been to Gabby's on Washington Lane? My stylist is Rhea in there, she's a sweety and her hands are magic!

Last edited:
Back