Ovation Cell Therapy is DA TRUTH!!

just co-signing. I absolutely love this stuff. I think I am going to shoot for the big bottle. I keep some at the SO house, and I keep a bottle at my house. I poured some JBCO (thanks kiya) in both containers and use it on my scalp almost daily. I would love to co-wash but I would go through a bottle a week if I did that.:nono:

Ok the verdict is in, I can't go 9 weeks before relaxing. Using the OCT and MTR has given me ALOT of new growth, so I will be relaxing on May 3rd. This stuff is the bomb!!

Where is the smiley that is sucking her teeth? Oh well, that's what I'm doing now. I have avoided this board for good reason but now I am itching to buy OCT!!!!!

I just bought the Alter Ego conditioner and mini capsules. And I just had to come in this thread? GREEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush: :grin:

Ok. I think I'm sold. I'll do the introductory package as well with my next paycheck. Mind you...I have no more space under the cabinet for anymore products.

The only thing that concerns me is using it with my weaves. I have the patience for washing 1x per week.

I'll track progress in my fotki.

How long does it take to come? I ordered mine Saturday? And I still haven't gotten it. They sent me a tracking # that said scheduled delivery for yesterday...but the last location was still in CA (not where I live) and I didn't get it yesterday.

I just ordered a bottle of OCT. I hope I see the same progress most of you ladies are having. :yep:

Same here. I just ordered two bottles. My hair grows about 1/2 inch every month in some places, but other sections only grow about 1/4 inch a month, so I want an extra boost.

I purchased this product again today and had to pay full prices - there was no discount. I was pissed I thought there was another step but there wasn't it cost me 65. and change. Caly didn't offer me a discount either.

Yeah I noticed that too girl - I didn't see anything for a discount. Maybe an email to the company asking if the discount has been suspended or is over? Well I decided to wait until the summer when I'm working and will wear my hair in braids and use the OCT for bi-weekly co-washes etc.

How long does it take to come? I ordered mine Saturday? And I still haven't gotten it. They sent me a tracking # that said scheduled delivery for yesterday...but the last location was still in CA (not where I live) and I didn't get it yesterday.
I ordered on Sunday and I got it today.

I purchased this product again today and had to pay full prices - there was no discount. I was pissed I thought there was another step but there wasn't it cost me 65. and change. Caly didn't offer me a discount either.

Another poster stated they were told by Ovations DC Labs that they wanted to come up with a special offer for LHCF to thank us for our support.

They may have taken the other offer down because other people not related to LHCF were eligible for the same discount. I suspect that they will give us a special order code to use for future purchases. At least I hope that is the situation!

So these Products work so well that this will be the only growth aid you use???
So the megatek and oct are the same its just that megatek doesnt have a shampoo or creme rinse? okay i get it now!
Anybody else using just the megatek with great growth???

Megatek does have a shampoo and cream rinse along with the rebuilder. I have all three and I think they are very good. I was wondering I am natural and when I apply the megatek rebuilder to my hair it makes my curls POP!POP!POP! does any of the other naturals get this result?

In my opinion, I have one of the slowest growing hairs around town, and no growth aids have ever worked for me so I do not believe in growth aid hypes - I still don't! I decided to give Mega-Tek a try because I had an old bottle from when and I was like, why not. I never posted any comment before because I believe in commenting with prove – pictures - and I was too lazy to take any. Anyway, I braided my hair on April 18th - exactly 2 weeks ago today (14 days!); the braider and I almost had a fight because she did it SO tight yet today when I took some pictures I had to share to validate whether my eyes are playing tricks on me (delusional - ha!) or this product might finally help me to APL sooner. I am still skeptical but…, in just 14 days, the slowest growing parts of my hair have MORE than .5" of grow - something I have NEVER ever received even in 1 whole month! I was lamenting just a couple weeks ago that my hair grows 4" per year! The back grows faster so I can’t even imagine what it measures. I don’t even know what to say because I have done nothing different except add the Mega-tek to my routine. I am anxious to see what the length of my hair will be in 2/09!

I hope the pictures are clear.., the second one is the back (it usually grows faster but the front and sides take forever! Sometimes I get only 3" from them per year!).

In my opinion, I have one of the slowest growing hairs around town, and no growth aids have ever worked for me so I do not believe in growth aid hypes - I still don't! I decided to give Mega-Tek a try because I had an old bottle from when and I was like, why not. I never posted any comment before because I believe in commenting with prove – pictures - and I was too lazy to take any. Anyway, I braided my hair on April 18th - exactly 2 weeks ago today (14 days!); the braider and I almost had a fight because she did it SO tight yet today when I took some pictures I had to share to validate whether my eyes are playing tricks on me (delusional - ha!) or this product might finally help me to APL sooner. I am still skeptical but…, in just 14 days, the slowest growing parts of my hair have MORE than .5" of grow - something I have NEVER ever received even in 1 whole month! I was lamenting just a couple weeks ago that my hair grows 4" per year! The back grows faster so I can’t even imagine what it measures. I don’t even know what to say because I have done nothing different except add the Mega-tek to my routine. I am anxious to see what the length of my hair will be in 2/09!

I hope the pictures are clear.., the second one is the back (it usually grows faster but the front and sides take forever! Sometimes I get only 3" from them per year!).

This is wonderful news Mystic! I understand about the skepticism though. That is why I was amazed with my hair's condition after using the Ovation products.

I feel your pain about slow growing hair. My sides grow so slowly and then break off. The hair in the back will grow but the sides and top take forever!

Thanks JanuaryN. I can't see to see what the next 6 months of using this thing will produce.

This is wonderful news Mystic! I understand about the skepticism though. That is why I was amazed with my hair's condition after using the Ovation products.

I feel your pain about slow growing hair. My sides grow so slowly and then break off. The hair in the back will grow but the sides and top take forever!

I could be wrong but is the discount only for first time purchases? I guess we need some people to chime in who have repurchased the products.

I could be wrong but is the discount only for first time purchases? I guess we need some people to chime in who have repurchased the products.

You may be right about this. I purchased 3x and I only got the discount the 2nd time. I did not receive a discount on the first order. When I went back to order a 3rd time I did not get a discount.

Congrats on the progress!!!!! Wow which Mega Tek products did you use. And how did you use them?

Thank you SoforReal. Used it 3 days per week sometimes up to 7 when I remember. I used the black bottle rebuilder - the original product.

Congrats on the progress!!!!! Wow which Mega Tek products did you use. And how did you use them?

I HATE YA'LL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok I am ordering. you satisfied????? I tried with all my might not to go into this thread, or the challenge one. I'm a sucker.:wallbash:

Back