Ovation Cell Therapy is DA TRUTH!!

I forgot to mention I am also wearing protective styling. I wear a lace front wig every day to work and out, see the avi (I use bobie pins, and a swoop bang, looks great) ...

I wash my hair, condition, twist and hide it...I plan to do this until mid summer, then see where I end up...I'll make a decision from there. I am enjoying this because I wear the glamourous styles to work and out and I am able to work out, and care for my hair without the damage of daily wear. I will do this until I can make a nice ponytail so that I can then wear other protective styles...

Interesting! :yep: I'm PMing you now about the bolded part.

Over time less and less gray hair will come in. Somehow it makes the hair grow in its original color. I hardly have any gray now (120 days). :yep:

Congrats DSD! :flowers:
oH good because i noticed I was getting gray hair and I stopped using the the stuff.

Just jumped on this wagon... waiting for my megatek- will try that while I find out if they've got any stockists in Eruope for OCT.

I am so happy with the results I am getting from OCT that I chopped off my hair and started over as I had several different textures and I am liking my new growth AND I am confident with the results I am getting with OCT. I am not sure how much growth I am getting as it is hard to tell with my natural hair. However I finally meaured with a tape measure today as a starting point to compare in a months time. Since starting OCT I HAVE

MUCH THICKER HAIR and More new hairs coming in
MUCH LESS BREAKAGE
Softer new growth
Thin spots getting thicker

OCT really does work. I gained approx 1/2 inch in less than 10 days. My stylist mentioned my natural hair seemed much softer- despite how thick my new growth felt prior to the wash...

The best things about it compared to other growth aids:

smells good
doesn't run
easy to apply

I just bought the creme rinse to add to my regimen. Any reviews on it?

I'm thinking that may be difficult for them to do that - because EVERYONE would say they're a member of LHCF... then they might as well lower the cost period because Everybody's getting the discount.

Wouldn't be any different from any of the discount threads currently going on. Did EVERYONE take advantage of the Pibbs and other discounts?

No. It would only be limited to those people who came here and found about the lhcf discount. Or the people they told. Which would only be fair since lhcf would be the one spreading the word. If people wanted, could limit the people who find out the discount code by having it in a members only forum.

Why oh why did I have to look inside this post?!?!?!:wallbash: Haven't I spent enough money?!?! Oh well...

This could be the last product you'll need to buy....former product junkie here.

I have whittled down my products down to just OVATION Maximizing System, QP Mango Butter and Jane Carter's Nourish & Shine for hair dressings. This stuff is that amazing.

Not to go off topic but, after my touch up, my SO saw my hair when I came home. I could tell he was shocked, but he didn't say anything. He's not overly curious about my hair obsession, but this time he probably couldn't believe his eyes. I could see him keep looking at my hair. Let's just say, my new "look" has turned him on and he has been quite frisky these past 2 days...:blush:

I'm currently using the MegaTek. I figure, if they're basically the same, and that works, THEN the OCT might be worth the investment for even better results. But if it didn't I'd be out $20 instead of $50+

I read about some ladies having slight dryness and build up with the MT - probably b/c of all the protein, so I mixed mine in an applicator bottle - 2/3 MT 1/3 SAA, Jojoba, and Grapeseed Oil. I have no dryness or buildup.

I got my hair cut approx 2 weeks ago from APL to long layers, from cheek to barely SL in the back. I've been using MT for about 1 1/2 weeks and my hair is now past SL in the nape, almost SL at the sides, and my bangs are past my chin. I would guess it's about 1/4 of growth so far. I noticed things like when I first got my hair cut, I could only make a baby pony at my crown, and now I can make one anywhere on my head. My hair seems much stronger than it was, I noticed alot less breakage. I'm going to take pics before I go for my next trim so I can compare.

I want to try mega-tek because its cheaper but i havent heard anyone talk about great results from it...anyone getting as much growth from mega-tek as being reported for OCT...??

Go up about 3 or 4 pages on this thread, there is a link to a huge challenge thread with the OCT Mega-Tek that Rina posted.... I think the OCT may be a little more concentrated than the Mega-tek but the same product...I'll be using mine daily so that will make up the difference I'm sure. The difference in price was enough to give the Mega-tek a whirl first...
I got the MegaTek as well, $24 including tax and shipping, using the coupon code listed in the challenge thread. We shall see what happens. :yep:

CO-SIGNING!!!!!:grin: I was just telling my girl Twisties about that!
Trust me you will see length. I am living proof!

Yes, JN I am about to place my order now, lol. I said to myself --January Noir, Shimmie and so many others got good results ....it's time to ATLEAST try this Ovation--the reviews on it smelling good was very positive too:yep:.

Once again, my family laughing at me again:look:....I sent the link to my mom who had a set back from returning to relaxers, maybe it will help her too.

I could start my own store with all the products i have stacked up in my closet :nono: but i couldnt resist. I broke down and i just ordered the Mega-Tek for $22 after shipping/tax with a coupon code (thanx Cassandra1975). I couldnt spare the extra $$ for the OCT...hopefully i get the same great results ive been reading about.

I could start my own store with all the products i have stacked up in my closet :nono: but i couldnt resist. I broke down and i just ordered the Mega-Tek for $22 after shipping/tax with a coupon code (thanx Cassandra1975). I couldnt spare the extra $$ for the OCT...hopefully i get the same great results ive been reading about.
We caved in too today, same exact story... I said I wasn't going to buy another doggone thing... Got the Mega-Tek, the price is waaaaaaay better than the the Ovation Cell Therapy....I hope we get good results too... I may use mine as a leave in since I co-wash just about everyother day....

I don't know anything about the ingredients or the smell of the Mega-Tek:look: has anyone posted the ingredients?

I'm currently using the MegaTek. I figure, if they're basically the same, and that works, THEN the OCT might be worth the investment for even better results. But if it didn't I'd be out $20 instead of $50+

I read about some ladies having slight dryness and build up with the MT - probably b/c of all the protein, so I mixed mine in an applicator bottle - 2/3 MT 1/3 SAA, Jojoba, and Grapeseed Oil. I have no dryness or buildup.

I got my hair cut approx 2 weeks ago from APL to long layers, from cheek to barely SL in the back. I've been using MT for about 1 1/2 weeks and my hair is now past SL in the nape, almost SL at the sides, and my bangs are past my chin. I would guess it's about 1/4 of growth so far. I noticed things like when I first got my hair cut, I could only make a baby pony at my crown, and now I can make one anywhere on my head. My hair seems much stronger than it was, I noticed alot less breakage. I'm going to take pics before I go for my next trim so I can compare.

This was going to be my next question, I'm so glad you posted. I am so excited to see you are using the Mega-Tek because you are one of my natural role models... I posted earlier about potential dyness because of the protein, I actually have a couple of great moisture low Ph conditoners that sound just like their cream rinse that the OCT package includes... ACV rinses on occasion would be benefical wouldn't hurt either...

One question....is the SAA in your mix considered a protein as well??? That's awesome 1/4 inch in 2 weeks is something!! Oh I am so excited about this!!

Ok, you guys got me again. I wanted to try this from last week; but my PJness said I got enough products last week.

First question: What do I get? All three? When I'm experimenting; I like to use all of the same brand of product bc if I get growth or shininess...how to do I know which product it was?

Second question: How do I use this?

I go to the salon weekly and that's when my hair is washed. I usually put on my ojon restorative stuff the night before for moisturizing. Should I replace this with the OCT? What kind of consistency is it? Is it a gel, an oil, something I have to rub between my hands to melt...? I usually just give the stuff to my stylist with directions (but this stuff is higher than ojon so I'm going to have to take it back home with me :yep:... because he goes along with my hairbrained plans...he gives me a GREAT weekly price..and in turn he can use my products on a FEW clients to see if he likes them and then he buys it for the salon)..

So he washes with the shampoo...rinses....adds the OCT... rinses...and then leaves the creme rinse in?

Sorry for all the q's girls...just want to make sure I got it right.

I'm taking mega doses of Silica and Biotin, and Shen Mins religiously!! MSM too...

I'm doing scalp massages with essential oils daily, co-washing every other day...doing lots of cardio...that pushed me over the top this past month...
I am also using one of the LHCF member's shea butter/sulfer temple balm, my hairline is beautiful...DSD knows I was having some serious hair issues last year. So it's a combo of things, silica has been the magic bullet for me though!!!

ETA - a really cool side effect....perfect finger nails!! I have never had a natural set of perfect 10 nails before in my life. I have to file these things down weekly because I don't want them to be longer..

Congratulations on your progress:grin: Are you taking Alta Silica?

The braid I had in the back of my head wiggled out first cause it started out so short but guess what? I braided that puppy back up and it was a lot easier this time. My nape area grows at half the speed of the rest of my hair. I don't know why it just does. I would say about 1/4 inch a month. I takes much longer to see any length there.....but using the OCT has given me some awesome results back there like no other product I have used. I have been using OCT about 11 weeks. Check out the pics.

The first pic was taken around January 28th. I had just started using the OCT.

moreclients103-vi.jpg

The second pic was taken April 17.

misc323-vi.jpg

That's some great progress you got there DSD:grin: Keep up the good work. Progress pics like these makes me want to order the OCT system but i am not feeling those prices at all:nono:

Ok, can you still get the discount if you go through PayPal? I'm not seeing where I can do it.

Are you on the Ovation site? It will ask you how you heard about the product several other questions. Then when you check out it will apply the discount. It says for your first order, but I have ordered several times and I get the discount.

This was going to be my next question, I'm so glad you posted. I am so excited to see you are using the Mega-Tek because you are one of my natural role models... I posted earlier about potential dyness because of the protein, I actually have a couple of great moisture low Ph conditoners that sound just like their cream rinse that the OCT package includes... ACV rinses on occasion would be benefical wouldn't hurt either...

One question....is the SAA in your mix considered a protein as well??? That's awesome 1/4 inch in 2 weeks is something!! Oh I am so excited about this!!

Aww - thanks! I'm actually re-transitioning right now and as far as I know, SAA is a protien, but it behaves differently on my hair than others. I think of some protiens as "moisturizing" protiens - whereas most fortifying shampoos and conditioners etc make my hair dry, SAA, Aloe Vera and Peanut Oil are wonderful for me. Plus the SAA makes my hair feel silky and strong, so I figured it would help counteract the possible dryness. So far so good!

Back