Ovation Cell Therapy is DA TRUTH!!

Are you on the Ovation site? It will ask you how you heard about the product several other questions. Then when you check out it will apply the discount. It says for your first order, but I have ordered several times and I get the discount.
yup...i add to cart and then "check out with Paypal" ... my regular paypal screen comes up... nothing about a discount... It's 5.6... but I want it! :D

Ok, you guys got me again. I wanted to try this from last week; but my PJness said I got enough products last week.

First question: What do I get? All three? When I'm experimenting; I like to use all of the same brand of product bc if I get growth or shininess...how to do I know which product it was?

Second question: How do I use this?

I go to the salon weekly and that's when my hair is washed. I usually put on my ojon restorative stuff the night before for moisturizing. Should I replace this with the OCT? What kind of consistency is it? Is it a gel, an oil, something I have to rub between my hands to melt...? I usually just give the stuff to my stylist with directions (but this stuff is higher than ojon so I'm going to have to take it back home with me :yep:... because he goes along with my hairbrained plans...he gives me a GREAT weekly price..and in turn he can use my products on a FEW clients to see if he likes them and then he buys it for the salon)..

So he washes with the shampoo...rinses....adds the OCT... rinses...and then leaves the creme rinse in?

Sorry for all the q's girls...just want to make sure I got it right.
I'm interested to know too!!!

Ok, I was just like *** it...LOL! And went through the whole process using PayPal... then it brought me back and I was able to get the discount...

This is what's weird...I swear when I first posted the three pack system was 56.95... and shipping to me was 8.93...

When I bought... it was 54.95 and shipping was 9.66...

Strange.

bumpin...bumping...

I don't think there is a code. During check out, you're asked how you heard about Ovation. LHCF comes up as an option. You click onto LHCF and the 10% is taken off during check out.

Okay ladies, I'm grateful for the 10%, but 20% -25% would be even better.

you know what ive noticed also from using the OCT on my dry scalp, I don't have all these scabs in my head anymore. I don't know what the problem was with my scalp but it was always itching and i guess from me scratching it, I was getting scabs. I get the itchies sometimes with the OCT but its not the same. and my head isn't all scabby anymore.

I've bee lurking for months and I just had to pay the $6.50 so I can as my questionto l I'm sorry to ask this again but I've read through this thread and the challenge thread and I'm still not sure.

My hair is in kinky twists now and I plan on keeping it like this till about June, so I just wanna know if I can actually use OCT- do you apply it just to the scalp every day, or do you have to put it through the hair to get the results?? Or do you have to wash your hair first?? And for anyone using MT, can it be applied the same way?? TIA

yall people are using this every which way. you can find any way to use it. If you have any questions, you should read the challenge thread. I know its long as all hell but it has ALOT of info in it. I personally use it the way that it says on the bottle which is basically use it as a conditioner, let it sit for a few minutes and rinse off. and I also use it on my scalp as a leave in. someone spoke to one of the customer service people over at ovation and she said that the longer you leave it on your hair, the better it works. so myself and alot of other people are applying it to scalp before bed. some are applying it to dry scalp, some are applying it to wet scalp. some are rinsing off the next day some are just leaving it in. some are using it as a DC. you can find a way to work it into your regimen. Im just so amped about it because it makes your hair feel so good and it smells great. I mean your hair is ridiculously soft. Ive only been using it 3 weeks and its hard to tell growth on me cause I havent straightened my hair since I started using it.

yall people are using this every which way. you can find any way to use it. If you have any questions, you should read the challenge thread. I know its long as all hell but it has ALOT of info in it. I personally use it the way that it says on the bottle which is basically use it as a conditioner, let it sit for a few minutes and rinse off. and I also use it on my scalp as a leave in. someone spoke to one of the customer service people over at ovation and she said that the longer you leave it on your hair, the better it works. so myself and alot of other people are applying it to scalp before bed. some are applying it to dry scalp, some are applying it to wet scalp. some are rinsing off the next day some are just leaving it in. some are using it as a DC. you can find a way to work it into your regimen. Im just so amped about it because it makes your hair feel so good and it smells great. I mean your hair is ridiculously soft. Ive only been using it 3 weeks and its hard to tell growth on me cause I havent straightened my hair since I started using it.
Good point...I'll read though the thread and all 50-11 pages. It sounds like it can be worked a number of ways. Thank you for pointing that out :thumbsup:

AtlantaJJ,

Some people use all three (with great reviews). Most, however, appear to use just the growth aid. I use just the growth aid b/c I love Aveda products and am not ready to abandon them yet. I plan to purchase the creme rinse- I'll post a review once I use it. With just the growth aid, though, I have seen tremendous growth (I posted pics in the challenge thread).

The consistency is a creamy conditioner-like texture. You can put it on before you go to the stylist (night before or same-day). Many are using it in such different ways. I use it daily as a leave-in (put on scalp and don't wash out). When going to the salon, I put it on my scalp just hours before (sort-of like pre-pooing, but just on my scalp). Some use it as a regular conditioner, applying it after a wash and rinsing out after just minutes to a couple of hours. Some use it as a deep conditioner with heat.

You can decide which works best for your regimen. Regardless of how it's being used, it appears that everyone is experiencing some growth or increased thickness.

Guess what, it smells good, too! :grin: Sounds amazing, huh?

This was going to be my next question, I'm so glad you posted. I am so excited to see you are using the Mega-Tek because you are one of my natural role models... I posted earlier about potential dyness because of the protein, I actually have a couple of great moisture low Ph conditoners that sound just like their cream rinse that the OCT package includes... ACV rinses on occasion would be benefical wouldn't hurt either...

One question....is the SAA in your mix considered a protein as well??? That's awesome 1/4 inch in 2 weeks is something!! Oh I am so excited about this!!
Why did I come into this thread???:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::rolleyes::rolleyes:. Now just figuring out will I be an OCT girl or Mega girl. Re the bolded - What are the conditioners ? TIA.

girl i cant wait to get my shipment :wallbash:

Girl I know it, I've been reading all about it, and I can't wait to get my hands on it too!! I'm thinking I'm going to use it on my scalp as a leave in most days....I'll try it on my hair a few times but I need to use up some of the products in my "store" LOL...I need to have a sale!

AtlantaJJ,

Some people use all three (with great reviews). Most, however, appear to use just the growth aid. I use just the growth aid b/c I love Aveda products and am not ready to abandon them yet. I plan to purchase the creme rinse- I'll post a review once I use it. With just the growth aid, though, I have seen tremendous growth (I posted pics in the challenge thread).

The consistency is a creamy conditioner-like texture. You can put it on before you go to the stylist (night before or same-day). Many are using it in such different ways. I use it daily as a leave-in (put on scalp and don't wash out). When going to the salon, I put it on my scalp just hours before (sort-of like pre-pooing, but just on my scalp). Some use it as a regular conditioner, applying it after a wash and rinsing out after just minutes to a couple of hours. Some use it as a deep conditioner with heat.

You can decide which works best for your regimen. Regardless of how it's being used, it appears that everyone is experiencing some growth or increased thickness.

Guess what, it smells good, too! :grin: Sounds amazing, huh?

The whole thing is totally amazing!!

Why did I come into this thread???:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::rolleyes::rolleyes:. Now just figuring out will I be an OCT girl or Mega girl. Re the bolded - What are the conditioners ? TIA.
Nexxus Ensure (HTF) Nexxus Color Ensure (this is good)
Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm (I love this one!!)
yhst-70014575101261_1999_1141304

Product Description
Designed for: thick/coarse dry hair

Benefits: This intensive moisture treatment contains Hydramine Sea Complex as well as murumuru, olive and shea butters to aid in the recovery of hair's natural elasticity while soothing the cuticle and promoting softness and shine.

Thick, coarse, dry and frizzy hair emerges revitalized, moisturized and smoothed with increased elasticity. Ph 3.5 to 4.5

Girl I know it, I've been reading all about it, and I can't wait to get my hands on it too!! I'm thinking I'm going to use it on my scalp as a leave in most days....I'll try it on my hair a few times but I need to use up some of the products in my "store" LOL...I need to have a sale!

The whole thing is totally amazing!!

Nexxus Ensure (HTF) Nexxus Color Ensure (this is good)
Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm (I love this one!!)
yhst-70014575101261_1999_1141304

Product Description
Designed for: thick/coarse dry hair

Benefits: This intensive moisture treatment contains Hydramine Sea Complex as well as murumuru, olive and shea butters to aid in the recovery of hair's natural elasticity while soothing the cuticle and promoting softness and shine.

Thick, coarse, dry and frizzy hair emerges revitalized, moisturized and smoothed with increased elasticity. Ph 3.5 to 4.5

What in the BLUE heck?! Ive been looking into this product since yesterday. Whats the ingredients? Ive been searching for that.

Hi ladies,

I have been using OCT/MT since the beginning of the challenge and I can tell you that when I use it dry, my head itches more than when I use it when my hair is wet. I've also CW everyday and I put it on my scalp at night (OCT) I put the megatek on my hair (length).

I braid my hair up at night as well.

This stuff is amazing...if you haven't gotten it yet, then you are missing out on a great thing.

HTH...blessings!

What in the BLUE heck?! Ive been looking into this product since yesterday. Whats the ingredients? Ive been searching for that.

I get mine on Ebay, I got a 3 tube lot for really cheap a while ago, I got my Nexxus Ensure that way too...I like to buy bulk @ discount prices...that's why I have a store over here...:lachen:

Ingredients:
Deionized Water (Aqua), Isopentyldiol, Sorbitol, Dimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Steartrimonium Chloride, Ethtlhexyl Palmitate, Simondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Algin, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Sea Water, Hydramine Sea Complex, Hydrolyzed Human Hair Keratin (Quadrimine Complex) Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Human Hair Keratin, Aminopropyl Dimethicone, PEG-6 Methyl Ether Dimethicone, PEG-90M, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Stearyl, Dihydroxypropyldimonium Oligosaccharides, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), EXT. Violet 2 (CI 60730), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

I'm not sure what some of ingredients are but my hair loves this stuff!! It has a cone in it so I only use it every 3 weeks or so...

Thanks ATL!
Es no problemo senorita...

I get mine on Ebay, I got a 3 tube lot for really cheap a while ago, I got my Nexxus Ensure that way too...I like to buy bulk @ discount prices...that's why I have a store over here...:lachen:

Ingredients:
Deionized Water (Aqua), Isopentyldiol, Sorbitol, Dimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Steartrimonium Chloride, Ethtlhexyl Palmitate, Simondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Algin, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Sea Water, Hydramine Sea Complex, Hydrolyzed Human Hair Keratin (Quadrimine Complex) Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Human Hair Keratin, Aminopropyl Dimethicone, PEG-6 Methyl Ether Dimethicone, PEG-90M, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Stearyl, Dihydroxypropyldimonium Oligosaccharides, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), EXT. Violet 2 (CI 60730), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

I'm not sure what some of ingredients are but my hair loves this stuff!! It has a cone in it so I only use it every 3 weeks or so...

Es no problemo senorita...

I was trying to stay away from Propylene Glycol :(

Hi ladies,

I have been using OCT/MT since the beginning of the challenge and I can tell you that when I use it dry, my head itches more than when I use it when my hair is wet. I've also CW everyday and I put it on my scalp at night (OCT) I put the megatek on my hair (length).

I braid my hair up at night as well.

This stuff is amazing...if you haven't gotten it yet, then you are missing out on a great thing.

HTH...blessings!
I am amazed at how so many are using both the products together, ....Some use the Mega-Tek on the scalp and the OCT on their length and you use it in reverse, the OTC on your scalp and the MT on your length :drunk::spinning: I gotta figure this out...:yep:

Last edited:
I went ahead and bought the mega tek rebuilder, I can't wait to get it. I would love to have WL hair NOW:lachen:but I can wait:yep:

I am amazed at how so many are using both the products together, ....Some use the Mega-Tek on the scalp and the OCT on their length and you use it in reverse, the OTC on your scalp and the MT on your length :drunk::spinning: I gotta figure this out...:yep:

I've decided not to use either on the length of my hair because there's too much protein. But I do mix them together. I mixed them in an applicator bottle adding Grapeseed oil, Jojoba oil, Vitamin E...shake the bottle and add ONLY to my scalp. I use this mix every other day on DRY hair!

Yesterday I did MT with Alma oil as a pre-poo with heating cap for about 30 minutes.

Then I shampoo'ed with OCT Shampoo, deep conditioned with a moisturizing conditioner with heat, then OCT Condition Rinse.

I'm almost 11 weeks post. I can usually wait 'til 16 weeks but my NG is out of control and I don't want to cause breakage, which has set me back before when I stretched too long even with NG.

So I will relax this coming weekend.

I've had numerous random people here at work and my friends/family tell me that my hair has gotten so long, down my back, but of course I don't see it at all. With the shrinkage, I'm right at APL.

Looks like I've gotten about 2 inches or 2.5 inches of NG.

I started using the system on February 8, the date of my last relaxer...

Note: I also cut 1 inch in February when I relaxed so I'm excited to see what happens...

I've decided not to use either on the length of my hair because there's too much protein. But I do mix them together. I mixed them in an applicator bottle adding Grapeseed oil, Jojoba oil, Vitamin E...shake the bottle and add ONLY to my scalp. I use this mix every other day on DRY hair!

Yesterday I did MT with Alma oil as a pre-poo with heating cap for about 30 minutes.

Then I shampoo'ed with OCT Shampoo, deep conditioned with a moisturizing conditioner with heat, then OCT Condition Rinse.

I'm almost 11 weeks post. I can usually wait 'til 16 weeks but my NG is out of control and I don't want to cause breakage, which has set me back before when I stretched too long even with NG.

So I will relax this coming weekend.

I've had numerous random people here at work and my friends/family tell me that my hair has gotten so long, down my back, but of course I don't see it at all. With the shrinkage, I'm right at APL.

Looks like I've gotten about 2 inches or 2.5 inches of NG.

I started using the system on February 8, the date of my last relaxer...

Note: I also cut 1 inch in February when I relaxed so I'm excited to see what happens...
OOoooo, that's exciting. So will you have your pics ready too!!

Creeps into the room, looks around everyone using this stuff and creeps back out. Man why did I come in here? Now I gatta go look up this OCT stuff.

Darn y'all :wallbash:! I am about to order the MegaTek and mix it with some oil to try to court a warm weather growth spurt!

I use all 3 Ovation products; the shampoo 4x week and the Cell Therapy & Creme Rinse every single day. I don't see SLS in the ingredients on my bottle.

I don't have pics but I have been using this product for 5 weeks. I got a touch up 2 nights ago (first time being able to stretch for 10 1/2 weeks without major breakage) and I gained 1-2 inches in the back and 1/2 inch in the front and sides where I couldn't get it to budge in almost 2 years.
I almost cried when I looked in the mirror after getting my hair done. My hair looked beautiful for the first time since I joined LHCF.

My hair suffers from breakage issues and this product smooths your hair cuticle like silk therefore allowing the hair to have a longer growth period without breakage. I really really recommend using all three product. They work in concert with each other. Please go to the site and read what each one does; and they deliver. They really could charge more if they wanted. It works.

It is amazing and even my hairdresser was very impressed. He said, "send me that website link please." :grin: This product is truly the TRUTH!

Thank God.

Thanks for the review JN, this was very helpful for me.

Back