Ovation Cell Therapy is DA TRUTH!!

ok gals. I am, adding myself to the challenge. I am transitioning, so my growth should be noticable. I'll post pics once I receive my order.

Go ahead and post the full picture in here, your results are amazing!!

It's funny cause I'm still a skeptic even after seeing the pics, I'm like nahhhhh can't be.:look:

It's easier to see the texture difference the smaller the pic. Thank god this is NOT giving me coarser growth, I have to touch the difference as opposed to seeing it, cause I'm like, I know it's there but where are you.

And in the pics it's not flat ironed or anything. 1 month post relaxer, using Mega Tek, applying daily.

Attachments

• Mega-Tek New Growth.jpg
    Mega-Tek New Growth.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 109
  • Mega-Tek New Growth2.jpg
    Mega-Tek New Growth2.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 117
It's funny cause I'm still a skeptic even after seeing the pics, I'm like nahhhhh can't be.:look:

It's easier to see the texture difference the smaller the pic. Thank god this is NOT giving me coarser growth, I have to touch the difference as opposed to seeing it, cause I'm like, I know it's there but where are you.

And in the pics it's not flat ironed or anything. 1 month post relaxer, using Mega Tek, applying daily.

You know my hair is very soft at the roots since using MT. If I could get the look you have in your 01/08 siggy, I would feel so accomplished...:woot::happydance: But for now, I'll have to wait to do the dance.

Last edited:

:thud:that's amazing, LondonDiva! :grin:

LD your growth is spectacular!! I'm excited for you, I hope I'm not too far behing you. I just ordered a bottle of OCT today *fingers crossed*

Hey LD, love the progress. Are you mixing your MT with anything else or are you using it straight up? How often are you washing it out per week?

Okay, I took the plunge and ordered the OCT and the Mega Tek today. I can't sit idly by and watch LD and DSD get all the hair growth and I don't join in this party. I still have to wait for them to arrive to the Bahamas though and it might take about 2 weeks or so to get all the way here. In the mean time, I'm keeping my eyes on these threads.

Hey LD, love the progress. Are you mixing your MT with anything else or are you using it straight up? How often are you washing it out per week?

Thanks! Well I have the rebuilder and rejuvenator

With the rebuilder its a tad drying, I added some castor oil (clear not black) to it for moisture and it did the trick.

The rejuvenator is very moisturising. The past 2 weeks I've been using the rejuventor more, they both work, no real comparison. The rebuilder by itself is a bit drying.

I use it on my scalp daily only and wash my hair once a week. Even with daily use no under the fingernail scum, or buildup. It just soaks in.

Diya
:thud:that's amazing, LondonDiva! :grin:
Thanks! :)

PoeticJustice

LD your growth is spectacular!! I'm excited for you, I hope I'm not too far behing you. I just ordered a bottle of OCT today *fingers crossed*
Well being the spokesperson for the slowest growing hair in the South East of London you'll be posting your own testimonial pics soon yourself.

Jetblackhair

You know my hair is very soft at the roots since using MT. If I could get the look you have in your 01/08 siggy, I would feel so accomplished...:woot::happydance: But for now, I'll have to wait to do the dance.
Girl do a dance in advance. Trust me!!! ;)

Thanks! Well I have the rebuilder and rejuvenator

With the rebuilder its a tad drying, I added some castor oil (clear not black) to it for moisture and it did the trick.

The rejuvenator is very moisturising. The past 2 weeks I've been using the rejuventor more, they both work, no real comparison. The rebuilder by itself is a bit drying.

I use it on my scalp daily only and wash my hair once a week. Even with daily use no under the fingernail scum, or buildup. It just soaks in.

Thanks LondonDiva. I didn't order the rejuvenator but I did order the creme rinse and according to Carlee from OCT, this serves the purpose of added moisturizer to be used with the rebuilder. Thanks again.

darn yall:nono:. yall are DEAD wrong. I need to be saving my money, and now yall are gonna have me go all out of my budget and purchase this OCT stuff. My weaves were doing me just fine (but i do want that extra boost, and nicer new growth, and I wanna be swinging like dem girls in PR this summer) soo.....yall got me:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: DAMN...But omg i am soo excited!!

Ok ladies...... I am so new to this!!!!! I don't even wash my own hair....I know I suck!:nono: but I am working on it. I am gathering supplies... I am going to be broke! As soon as I find one person with my hair type I try to get the products they use follow their regime. I am waiting on my Keri care. I want to try these products also. Ok.... where do I get Mega Tek? I got the website for ovation. I even begged my mother to buy me that fancy dryer everyone talks about Pibbs514. I just don't know when to use some of these products. Im reading the posts, this is too funny to me. I am lost:lachen:My edges are looking thin more on the leftside, will ovation help this??? I wrap my hair to the right and the side that is brought over is the thinner side. I even grabbed the doo gro anti thinning.:grin:

SAY IT AGAIN Dontspeakdefeat!
This stuff is AMAZING!!!!!

Use the entire Ovation Maximizing System Ladies....this includes the Color Therapy shampoo (enhances your natural color; use it even if you don't use shampoo), the Cell Therapy & the Creme Rinse! You will not even care how much it costs. You won't need anything else; no need to add any other ingredient. DC Labs has created a balanced hair care system that does exactly what it says it will do.

Seriously....

SAY IT AGAIN Dontspeakdefeat!
This stuff is AMAZING!!!!!

Use the entire Ovation Maximizing System Ladies....this includes the Color Therapy shampoo (enhances your natural color; use it even if you don't use shampoo), the Cell Therapy & the Creme Rinse! You will not even care how much it costs. You won't need anything else; no need to add any other ingredient. DC Labs has created a balanced hair care system that does exactly what it says it will do.

Seriously....
No other ingredients? As in...you won't need to add anything to the conditioner or to your hair after you finish washing? I may have to suck it up and get this...dang it.

Hi Ladies,

I'm relatively new to this site but I've been lurking for about 2-3 years. I would like to join this challenge. I'm going to purchase the Ovation system as soon as I get my stimulus check. After reading all the positive reviews and going to the website I've made up my mind that this is the product that I want to try. I am cowashing 2-3x a week and deep conditioning 2x a wk. I have purchased Boundless Tressess also. I like this stuff because it is helping my scalp and growing my hair. I got a touchup about 3 weeks ago and I have a thick fro already under my relaxed tresses. I attribute this to the BT and MN (oh yeah I forgot to mention I'm doing this challenge too) :yep:. I can tell you that since I've been doing all these things my hair and scalp would like to thank all of you wonderful ladies in this forum. You are truly a Godsend!

No other ingredients? As in...you won't need to add anything to the conditioner or to your hair after you finish washing? I may have to suck it up and get this...dang it.

Hi Faith! I don't add any ingredients although others are. I don't massage the Cell Therapy in and leave it unless I am doing a treatment, but I rinse it out and follow with the Creme Rinse. (you'll see the instruction sheet when you receive your order)

You still have to moisturize and seal after you finish. Keep doing your moisturizng DCs on a regular basis and you will be amazed.

Hi Ladies,

I'm relatively new to this site but I've been lurking for about 2-3 years. I would like to join this challenge. I'm going to purchase the Ovation system as soon as I get my stimulus check. After reading all the positive reviews and going to the website I've made up my mind that this is the product that I want to try. I am cowashing 2-3x a week and deep conditioning 2x a wk. I have purchased Boundless Tressess also. I like this stuff because it is helping my scalp and growing my hair. I got a touchup about 3 weeks ago and I have a thick fro already under my relaxed tresses. I attribute this to the BT and MN (oh yeah I forgot to mention I'm doing this challenge too) :yep:. I can tell you that since I've been doing all these things my hair and scalp would like to thank all of you wonderful ladies in this forum. You are truly a Godsend!

Good for you! You will love OVATION. The video testimonials are what got me to join the Challenge. The condition of my hair has improved greatly and I got some speeded up growth too.

Where did you guys buy your ovation? From Ovation's site? Or is there another site that's cheaper?

Like 99.9% of us, I'm a pj lol. Saving is a must :lick:

oh my, i might have to read this whole thread.

-clicks on pg 2-

ETA: yeah...its 1:26...i just read it. i think i am sold but i am going back and forth between getting the OCT or the MegaTek rebuilder. i'm broke but i dont know if i can explain the horse bottle either. LOL!

ok now off to read the challenge thread.

Last edited:
oh my, i might have to read this whole thread.

-clicks on pg 2-

ETA: yeah...its 1:26...i just read it. i think i am sold but i am going back and forth between getting the OCT or the MegaTek rebuilder. i'm broke but i dont know if i can explain the horse bottle either. LOL!

ok now off to read the challenge thread.

See, this is when you, as a PJ, know that you have a half empty bottle of something you HATE. Pour that stuff out, rinse it out good, and do a bottle transfer. :lol:

My MT is in a little tub (old Burnt Sugar one, actually), because it's easier for me to control how much I use, and DH ain't giving me the eye about rubbing horse stuff on my head erry night, cuz he has no CLUE what's in there. :lol: ;)

Is anybody using OCT and MT together? I've been thinking of purchasing the OCT creme rinse for co-washing and using the MT as a leave-in...I apologize if this was asked/answered previously (didn't read the entire thread). TIA.

Is anybody using OCT and MT together? I've been thinking of purchasing the OCT creme rinse for co-washing and using the MT as a leave-in...I apologize if this was asked/answered previously (didn't read the entire thread). TIA.

Hrrm. I don't know, actually. I think most people who are using MT, are also using the Premier Rinse as the Creme Rinse 'stand-in'....

If you are going to use the Mega-Tek Rebuilder, then buy the EQyss Premier Creme Rinse. The Creme Rinse is the finishing product after washing AND after using the Cell Therapy or in your case the Mega-Tek Rebuilder.

I strongly encourage you to please read the entire OVATION/Mega-Tek Challenge thread. It is important to understand the effects of the product, how to use it and what to pay attention to. It's also helpful to keep a little notebook and take notes.

Hrrm. I don't know, actually. I think most people who are using MT, are also using the Premier Rinse as the Creme Rinse 'stand-in'....

If you are going to use the Mega-Tek Rebuilder, then buy the EQyss Premier Creme Rinse. The Creme Rinse is the finishing product after washing AND after using the Cell Therapy or in your case the Mega-Tek Rebuilder.

I strongly encourage you to please read the entire OVATION/Mega-Tek Challenge thread. It is important to understand the effects of the product, how to use it and what to pay attention to. It's also helpful to keep a little notebook and take notes.

Thanks ladies!

Is this product similar to Surge?

Hello!

Cell Therapy has one ingredient that was in Surge as well, but it is not similar to Surge at all. Ovation products are a high-end hair care line that helps to improve the condition of your hair while in most cases excelerating hair growth. Using all 2 products ensure a balance of moisture and protein and the creme rinse helps to eliminate breakage which extend's the hairs growth cycle.

I went to the OVATION website and viewed all the video testimonials and the links to the FOX morning show, San Diego Living.

Here is the link to their site. It is a must review for all those interested in purchasing and using OVATION Cell Therapy and the other product in the OVATION line.

Back