One Year Progess *PICS*

ajacks

Just wanted to share my progress from January 2008 - January 2009. I've been growing my hair over the last year with sew-ins by Reniece. There are more pictures in my fotki. Enjoy!

Beginning:

B1-vi.jpg

Before and Afters:
FrontComparison-vi.jpg

BackComparison-vi.jpg

PonyComparison2-vi.jpg

Last edited:
Fantastic progress girlie! Your pony looks awesome, your hair is the picture of healthiness. Are you gonna stay weaved up in 09- or try other protective styles?

Fantastic progress girlie! Your pony looks awesome, your hair is the picture of healthiness. Are you gonna stay weaved up in 09- or try other protective styles?

I am definitely weaving it up for '09. I'm still not sure what I will be doing for the next four weeks before my next install :ohwell:

Wow- Ajacks. You are looking LOVELY. Her hands are like magic, but you must be doing a great job, too.

I'm jumping on that bandwagon, esp. since I'm preggo now. I look forward to that kind of progress in the next year!

beautiful!! Im so jealous! I always wanted to go to reniece .. but she is way to far from me ( im from new york city). And it's also kind of expensive ..but i love her work. Your hair looks fab congrats

Great progress :yep:

Your hair is longer and Extremely HEALTHY looking all at the same time!

That's what I am striving for...thanks for sharing :grin:

Back