One Year Progess *PICS*

looks good...nice and thick! what did you do to keep the thickness on your ends as your hair has grown out?

I wore weaves and half-wigs only for the last year so my ends were never exposed to any damage.

Beautiful! Congrats on your progress!

What did you seal with after you moisturized and how did you seal your hair while it was in cornrows under your weave? TIA

I used SheScentIt Moisture Mist and/or Oyin Jucie N Berries as a moisturizer. I just saturated the braids with it. Afterwards i used Vatika Frosting to seal. I love the Vatika Frosting b/c it's a solid oil, I kind of just rubbed a little on the braids like grease. The solid oil was easy to control so that the weave hair never got greasy.

:shocked:Wow Ayjacks!!!I am in awe.I always considered you one of my hair twins and although my 1 year progress will not be anything near your success.:ohwell: Your hair has inspired me of hair yet to come:grin:

Great job lady, keep up the great regimen!!!:dance7:

I can't believe I missed this! Congrats. I've been really looking forward to your results. I'm so happy for you!! Fantastic progress!

:shocked:Wow Ayjacks!!!I am in awe.I always considered you one of my hair twins and although my 1 year progress will not be anything near your success.:ohwell: Your hair has inspired me of hair yet to come:grin:

Great job lady, keep up the great regimen!!!:dance7:
Thanks raloftin! Trust me, I never expected results this good. I'm still shocked.

Back