One Year Progess *PICS*

Congrats on your progress. I looked at your pics before reading your post. I thought to myself, those look like Reniece progress pics. And sure enough they are.

Your hair looks great!

Last edited:
Wow is all I can say!! Your hair is sooooo beautiful.I hope my hair is that pretty in a year.your ends are flawless :)

NI-I-I-I-I-I-I-ICE !!!

1-9-09Dd.jpg

Thanks! My regimen was extremely simple.

very beautiful....

How long would u keep ur weaves in? It varied. It took awhile to find a time fram that worked for me. The first install was in for 12-weeks and I had massive knotting and tangling and a minor setback. In the end we decided that 6-8 weeks max was all that I could handle.
What was ur regimen?
• Wash/DC once a week or every 2-weeks
• Moisturize and seal every other day
• OCT on scalp daily

I got my weaves back to back with no breaks except for after relaxers, which I got every 6-months. During that time I wore half-wigs for approximately 4 weeks. Besides the initial major trim I only had my ends dusted twice in the last year.

Beautiful progesss:yep::yep::yep: Thickness, shine, and flawless ends! Does she measure each section with a ruler?

Thanks for sharing. I look forward to seeing you continue your hair journey.

How pretty!!!!

I always liked your ponytail comparisons in your siggy. I've been interested in Reniece's services.

Beautiful progesss:yep::yep::yep: Thickness, shine, and flawless ends! Does she measure each section with a ruler?

Thanks for sharing. I look forward to seeing you continue your hair journey.

No, she doesn't use a ruler only progress T's if the client has them. Other than that just comparison shots and no rulers.

Thanks everyone for all the nice comments! I can't believe I made so much progress in one year! I can't wait to see what's to come in 2009!

Back