One reason why I'm single!

Great story. Boy was he cold busted all the way round. OP do you and keep your head in dem books. Getcho freak on too damn it. It releases stress..........................

Now sing along with me Dangalang Kang, Dangalang Kang! LOL

lmaaaaaooo!!! Thats all I need, is a stress reliever I'll do the boo thing when Im done with school or whenever I feel like it right now all I need is one thang......:grin:

I'm a relationship girl but there was a guy who was just not boyfriend material today I wanted to sleep with. I was very attracted to him but his personality sucked. I think some women do play themselves and try to front like they can get down with an fwb and end up hurt but there are also women like op who knows what she wants and can keep a man in her life the way she wants him without getting emotionally attached. And that low ball comment was great and well deserved anybody would be pissed to find out some dude is trying to play some dumb game. You handled yourself very well op

My besties is a relationship girl too but I understand all sides I'm just one that can fully understand and have no issues.....and it is sad to see some women who settle for FWB because thats all they can get from him........My heart goes out to them (I'm not heartless) and yea I know some women would have done/said a hell of a lot more than I did....but that was when I was younger. Yesterday I didn't feel the need to waste anymore than necessary words on either of them nor act a fool

Sooooo I'm sayin....nobody got any funny stories? Don't have to be about V-day

I have an interesting fwb story that I'm sure I'll get flack for but here goes...
years ago I had a fwb who was a close family friend of my sisters husband, almost like a brother. My sisters husband is from new orleans and so was this guy so he was staying with them for awhile. My sisters family lives about 2 hours away so when we visited he was always there because there was some function going on. This was years before he started staying there. Then later we became friends when he was staying there. He randomly kiss attacked me one day and it started there. Well the thing that allowed us to spend so much time together was that at that time I was dating a man in prison and the prison was close to my sisters house. So every weekend id spend the night there so I could visit my bf. Well this guy went bad on me about my relationship, told me what he'd do to my bf if I didn't leave him, told me every weekend I had until Sunday to choose. I told him from jump that I wasn't leaving my bf. I was young and he was my first love. He then said ok and he just wanted to keep being fwb. He changed his tune every weekend. He got crazy about it but whenever I was like duces he'd say he was sorry and say he just wanted ,friendship.
So fast forward and another weekend comes around I'm excited for the fun I'm going to have with my fwb and in case anyone is wondering , I did .feel guilty at first but after a while I didn't and I looked forward to my indiscretion. Anyhoo, I get to my sisters and I remember there being a lot of people over celebratring something I can't remember and guess what my fwb was doing when I got there...cupcaking with some girl he just invited over. I was pissed and jealous but no one would have ever known. I was not about to give him any satisfaction by tripping about it so I did the complete opposite. I went up to her and said hello, gave her a welcome kiss on the cheek just like I did with everyone else. Told her I liked her outfit and asked her where she got it. Then I spent the rest of the day having a ball visiting with family. I could feel his eyes burning holes in my back but I never once acknowledged him. Then he comes over and whispers can we talk later. I just looked at him and smiled sweetly before walking away.. I didn't want his new friend to feel uncomfortable which is why I kept quiet. Need I say that he stopped being my fwb that day.

I agree and you know OP was heated dropping the lollipop line cause if she just wanted to let the gf know she would have left the slickness out. You have to do what you have to though to make you feel better at times so I understand.

Yeah that was messy and unnecessary. It's not the girlfriend's fault. No need to be rude to her.

So after reading the op, and ZLUVSNEWZEE posts, I'm wondering: are FBWs not supposed to have other FWBs? Are they supposed to disclose everyone else they are "benefiting"?

It seems like in both stories there was an expectation that there would be no other woman. How do you expect exclusivity as simply a FWB? And why would you feel disappointed and indignant by the lies or non disclosure if you only in it for the "benefits".

I'm not judging, I'm just trying to understand.

Theresamonet
I don't feel like it's appropriate to lie fwb or not. If you insist you are single them come around with a girl claiming she's been with you for x amount of time then that means homie has been lying. And I don't want to be sleeping around with somebody elses man. The last and most important thing for me is having a sexual relationship with someone who sleeps with a lot of different women at one time is not cool or safe. Yes we used condoms but who wants to kiss lick and etc on somebody who does the same with countless other women. There is open communication with fwb about sexual partners and I always expressed that if he was having sex with multiple people then I was cool off of him. Now getting to know people, going out to meet people going on dates,, all that is to be expected but sex is a whole nother thing

@Theresamonet
I don't feel like it's appropriate to lie fwb or not. If you insist you are single them come around with a girl claiming she's been with you for x amount of time then that means homie has been lying. And I don't want to be sleeping around with somebody elses man. The last and most important thing for me is having a sexual relationship with someone who sleeps with a lot of different women at one time is not cool or safe. Yes we used condoms but who wants to kiss lick and etc on somebody who does the same with countless other women. There is open communication with fwb about sexual partners and I always expressed that if he was having sex with multiple people then I was cool off of him. Now getting to know people, going out to meet people going on dates,, all that is to be expected but sex is a whole nother thing

you don't think this is foolish? if he only wanted to have sex with one woman why would he even WANT to be "friends with benefits"? the entire concept implies that the relationship is not monogamous or exclusive. add to the fact that chicks are deciding to be "friends with benefits" with dudes that they have only known for two months, hence are definitely not actually "friends" to begin with...

eh, it's y'alls cooch...

My situation was a bit different, we discussed sex with other people and he insisted that I was the only one he wanted. In my more recent years I will admit I didn't care about other women dude may have been sleeping with but like you said above poster it's my prerogative what I decide to do with mine. I still will call it friends with benefits though

Theresamonet

This right here ZLUVS.....And for who asked if he's tried to get in touch with me....He was outside one of my classes friday with the I'm sorry look but I was busy talking and kept walking....I've been over it hell I thought this thread died :lachen:

Back