on the verge of tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

shakenspirit

im sitting in the chair getting my micro braids taken down. i feel like crying right now,theres a razor,fine tooth comb and lots of pulling i have no idea what im gonna be left with when theyre done ='(

Microbraids slaughtered my edges. I feel your pain. How about slipping them loose with oil YOURSELF? Some people are careless and might cut off your hair when cutting the braids!

Last edited:
Are you texting from your car now? You should be! NO ONE EVER BETTER NOT USE ANY RAZOR TYPE of equipment to take out braids. LEAVE NOW, go get some conditoner with slip and take those bad boys out yourself!

I agree w/those who told you to leave. Get a friend or family member to help you take them out. I can't do microbraids, they r too rough on the hair IMO. I prefer mid sized ones.

Speak up for yourself. Tell them that you want them to stop with the razor & the fine-toothed comb & to be gentle on your hair.

If they don't listen, LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't be scared of them. Remember, you're paying for them to remove your braids; they're not paying you to sit in their chair.

I would take them out myself instead having someone else do it. Be careful that person may cause you a set-back.

aww i'm so sorry this is happening to you but you gotta do like the other ladies said and get up and leave. It is scary but you will thank yourself :)

I hope the reason you're not responding is because you are gathering your things and heading to your car. LEAVE!!!! It doesn't take all that to remove micros :nono:. I thought micros just "slip out" with conditioner.... if they don't still all that is not needed. Ladies ya'll better start speaking up for yourself and stop worrying if you are hurting someones feelings. There is a polite way to say.. ."I'm sorry but I change my mind" and get up and leave! <---- Just like that!

Leave. I've seen how they yank braids out. You better get ta stepping, cuz YOU WILL HAVE A SET BACK!!! And you hair is beautiful in your siggy!

Why on earth are you still in that shop? Get some braid remover spray a few friends to help you and KIM.

What's WRONG with you? You know all of this is happening, AND YOU'RE STILL SITTING THERE.:perplexed

....I can't feel bad for you.

What is happening? Are you speaking up for yourself? Do not let them use the razor. Keep us and informed.

if you get micros with knots at the end then you have to use a razor because you wont be able to loose the hair without breaking the knot first & not even a fine tooth comb can do that. That's why i dont get them anymore.
I don't know if that's the case with you OP but if I had all that pretty hair that you have in your avi, I wouldnt be playing with it. Do you want them to jack up your hair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back