OMG! The Atlanta Meet Up was AWESOME!!!

wow Njoy, you look too young to have a 21yrs old!!!!!!

:blowkiss: Thanks, girl. Hang on while I bask in that compliment for a bit... :dance7: :headspin: :reddancer: :yahoo: :wow::woohoo: :wiggle: :bouncy: :woot: :woohoo: :dance7:

...and I'm back! Thanks, Sweetie. :grin:

OK, my cheeks are hurting from grinning so hard! I love to look at beautiful people and you all look so nice. I think the thing that I'm most excited about is how good your hair looks! It's like a looking at a hair portfolio of what beautiful, well-cared for black hair looks like--so many different looks and all so nice to look at. :notworthy

It was also exciting to recognize some faces before even looking up their names. And yes @NJoy I'm also floored that you have a 21 year old daughter. I'd have believed you if you said she was your baby sister.

Thanks for sharing!

Wow didn't realize that this was this pass weekend. I was coming to ATL this pass weekend to visit family but my husband was still working on Toys for Tots. So I will be in the ATL this weekend.

ATL and NYC always have some of the best meetups and I have to say, I'm feeling jelly:yep: All of you ladies look so pretty and on point. I'm glad everyone you ladies had a great time!

Man, I always get to threads late!!
I only have a few to add...
SDC14436-vi.jpg

Loved KINLEYCH 's hair style! Im gonna bite this soon!

The hostess with the mostess!! :grin: NJoy
SDC14432-vi.jpg

NJoy& jamaicalovely
SDC14430-vi.jpg

SDC14434-vi.jpg

[USER]southernbella[/USER]
SDC14433-vi.jpg

[USER]kinleych[/USER]
SDC14435-vi.jpg

SDC14432-vi.jpg

ETA: IM TRYING TO MENTION PEOPLE BUT FOR SOME REASON I CAN'T!

Last edited:
It's a day later and I still can't believe you have a grown child. Black don't crack, for real.:yep:

SOUTHERNBELLA looks like a teenager too!!:sekret: Black surely doesn't crack! :lachen:

janet,

I think that was angelgirl (plus some#s behind her name). Angelgirl(plus some numbers) please chime in! I only remember part of your name!

bibs, I can't remember your friend's name either! Please chime in!

Look like everyone had a blast!!
We missed you!!

SOUTHERNBELLA looks like a teenager too!!:sekret: Black surely doesn't crack! :lachen:

@janet,

I think that was angelgirl (plus some#s behind her name). Angelgirl(plus some numbers) please chime in! I only remember part of your name!

@bibs, I can't remember your friend's name either! Please chime in!

[/QUOTE]

It's angelgrl135

I had a blast!!! So nice to put a name with a face. Everyone's hair was gorgeous!

Thanks Njoy, you did a great job.:yep:

I vote that @NJoy plan a southern meetup like what we had in memphis years ago.

Man, I always get to threads late!!
I only have a few to add...

@NJoy& @jamaicalovely
SDC14430-vi.jpg

SDC14432-vi.jpg

ETA: IM TRYING TO MENTION PEOPLE BUT FOR SOME REASON I CAN'T!

Ok, two things with the pics above. First, I'm mad how I'm in the pic with pits and my deodorant always shows thru, even tho it's supposed to be invisible. :nono:

And in the second pic, I'm straight putting the waitress' job at risk by convincing her to add more tables, end to end, surely creating a fire hazard. But hey, my idea to turn the last table wide instead of long fixed that and was genius....if I must say so myself. Still, the waitress was like "uh...IDK..." but considered the size of our tip and did it anyway. :lol:

I had a blast!!! So nice to put a name with a face. Everyone's hair was gorgeous!

Thanks Njoy, you did a great job.:yep:

I vote that @NJoy plan a southern meetup like what we had in memphis years ago.

Regarding a Southern meet up, no problem. That would be tons of fun! :yep:

Last edited:

@janet,

@bibs, I can't remember your friend's name either! Please chime in!

My bad! My sister Stefanie was across from me and next to you delitefulmane. I'm horrible with names and can't remember who was sitting next to me all night :( She was gorgeous though.

Back