OMG!! So many natural heads here!

TeeWhyAre

So I'm on my mobile right now reporting live from the 5th Annual Reach US conference in beautiful downtown Long Beach, CA and my neck is hurting because I keep whipping my head around to look at these lovely heads!

Ms. Elaine Gaspard (a big deal in LA) is sitting at my table, right in front of me, and I want so much to take pix of her hair and post em here. She is a kinky-curly 4a/b and her hair looks so good I wanna take a nap in it.

There's Dr. Camara P. Jones of the CDC, this lady was brilliant & is clearly rocking a braid out.

There are so many more and I am gonna try to sneak some pix. There are lots of ladies here that I wanna ask if they are one of Nikos cousins. I know this thread is worthless w/o pix but trust, I'm def gonna work on it.

Are any Nikos cousins also on mobile during the conference? If so, was this morning rough for anyone else?

I just tried to take a pic of Elaine Gaspard's hair and my blackberry's camera won't do it justice w/ her lovely texture. My friend Marc is the camera guy for the event so I'm going to make this very strange ask of him so y'all can see these heads!

So of all the ladies, what do you estimate is the percentage of women wearing their natural hair with or without assistance (braid hair, twist hair, etc.)?

Was is the Reach Conference about? Educate a sistah!

Back