• Hell no

Votes: 200 93.9%
  • Maybe. It depends.

Votes: 10 4.7%
  • Sure. Why not.

Votes: 3 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, unfortunately in our society a bunch of people make stupid choices. We see it all the time. If that was not the case, why do we have welfare and all those other programs. Obviously there are a bunch of people out here that are NOT PERFECT. But, does that mean what a person does when they are young marks them and says something about who they are when they are older. I don't think so.

Again, my point was totally missed. :spinning:

I don't know, maybe when I'm older or when I'm in my 30's I may have a different point of view :ohwell:.
I know no one's perfect but...:nono:, I don't get it.

Besides the irresponsibility angle; unless all those kids were living with him, time comes into play as well. How does he have time for you and a visit to three different households on the regular basis. The man would be stretching himself quite thin

My point was that there really are some decent guys out here that are in those situations. But, you make your own bed you have to sleep in it.

There are a lot of great men in these situations. But their choices have made them unsuitable as potential life partners for some women. The same is true in reverse.

I know a guy with three kids, by three mothers. The age range of the kids are early 20's, 7 and 1yr. This man is like a brother to me and best believe I kicked his ass when a-NOTHER woman turned up pregnant.

The tragic part is that he says he wants marriage etc, but the type of woman he'd want to marry would never take on him and his baggage. So he's basically stuck in that close friend/brother role to the women in his circle.

What about you Lag, would you consider giving your friend a chance with you?

No. For one, he is truly a brother to me. I know I can call on him from two states away if I were in trouble and he'd come running. I suspect he's in my mother's will.

And secondly, he's got too much going on with the kids and their mothers and all of that. He's got A LOT on his plate. Trying to keep up with that doesn't leave much room for anyone else. AS WE HAVE TOLD HIM TIME AND AGAIN!!!!!!!! :wallbash:

I used to say no. Well Hayle to the MFing No! Until I met a man with 3 kids and 2 BM's. I fell so hard for him that it didnt even matter. Not sure if that would work for another guy but with him, I just didnt care. So Im going to say maybe. It just depends.

If this guy tries to be a GOOD FATHER to his 3 kids, it will have to give his time and his money to 3 different households. Even if money is no object, the thing is, there are only 7 days in a week. After he has spent time with each of his 3 kids, when does he get to spend time with me? I don't care how wonderful this man is, I would have to turn down this dating opportunity.

If this guy tries to be a GOOD FATHER to his 3 kids, it will have to give his time and his money to 3 different households. Even if money is no object, the thing is, there are only 7 days in a week. After he has spent time with each of his 3 kids, when does he get to spend time with me? I don't care how wonderful this man is, I would have to turn down this dating opportunity.

Me too! :yep:

I could not. I saw the drama my friend put up with dealing with just one baby mama. It put a lot of stress on their relationship and now they are headed to divorce court. I don't want to deal with any outside women in my relationship or marriage. If I were much older, had my tubes tied, and he got a vasectomy maybe I'd consider it then cause I don't want to be baby mama number 4.

If he was married to all of them, then yes, I would.

If it was some outside the sheets stuff, no, I wouldn't.

Been there done that. Why I must have a knack for losers?:yawn: It was baggage. He didn't deal with one of his kids or his mother.

I don't know, maybe when I'm older or when I'm in my 30's I may have a different point of view :ohwell:.
I know no one's perfect but...:nono:, I don't get it.

You might not. Unless you decide that the criteria you set at a younger age and not in your 30's means you have to be less selective after you reach those milestones.

I have a 1 child/ 1 babymama rule.
I don't have children. And I'd never date anybody with that many children and more importantly THAT many mothers.

3 kids with 3 different mothers...I think there's an increased potential for contracting a social disease.
He's either a ho, irresponsible or just plain nasty (or a combo of all 3).

I have a 1 child/ 1 babymama rule.
I don't have children. And I'd never date anybody with that many children and more importantly THAT many mothers.

3 kids with 3 different mothers...I think there's an increased potential for contracting a social disease.
He's either a ho, irresponsible or just plain nasty (or a combo of all 3).

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

You might not. Unless you decide that the criteria you set at a younger age and not in your 30's means you have to be less selective after you reach those milestones.

I don't think it's necessarily about becoming "less selective" as you age, but becomming wiser (hopefully) and acknowledging what does and does not work for YOU...it's an personal thing. I know there are things that I thought were important when I was younger and now I see how stupid (or maybe ignorant is a better word) I was. Things I said I would never do... anyway, with certain things I'm confident that my position is set it stone, but I try to refrain from saying "NEVER". You live, you learn.

Back