• Hell no

Votes: 200 93.9%
  • Maybe. It depends.

Votes: 10 4.7%
  • Sure. Why not.

Votes: 3 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just dipped in this thread to say NOPE. I will not date a man with even one child. There is plenty of men out there for a woman to be with instead, rather than be in this situation.

I don't think he could afford to date...all his money is ate up in child support and that's three extra women that I have to suspect if he is still boinking. No I wouldn't be happy in that situation.

Wow where do I even begin? lol

He was much older than me. 12 years my senior, we worked together two summers. He had a successful career and a smart head on his shoulders. He told me about the 3 kids, with 3 diff mamas from the jump. I left it as a co-worker-co-worker relationship.

But at the end of the summer he told me how he felt. I was apprehensive. I mean c'mon.....3 kids? :lachen:

But I dunno wah happened. we flirted. we talked. we fell in love. 2 years later, it got too serious for either of us to handle. I knew my parents would never accept it, neither would his family. So we both agreed to end it. It hurt cuz we genuinely loved about each other.

No i didnt have to deal with baby-mama-drama lol.

And we both took STD tests from the same hospital and the same time and shared our results. In fact we STD checked twice before we became intimate:blush:

And yes I know some think its was stupid. But hey, it is what it is.

Thanks for answering! I was just curious as to how you handled it!

No because at the very least, it shows lack of judgment on his part. And the fact that he doesn't believe in using condoms. And, he wouldn't have any money left after paying for 3 different child support. No.

I have two so who am I to judge. Ish happens. But ONLY if he is being a father to those children and did not just donate sperm.

ETA: After reading the entire thread it is funny that most think that children bring drama. I have two daughters, two different fathers and no drama. It's the adults in the situation not the children. But a man with no children can be EVEN more trif than one with them. I know I have dated both. Being irresponsible sexually does not just mean you have children. The same can be said for someone who has no children but is still not being responsible sexually.

Last edited:
I

ETA: After reading the entire thread it is funny that most think that children bring drama. I have two daughters, two different fathers and no drama. It's the adults in the situation not the children. But a man with no children can be EVEN more trif than one with them. I know I have dated both. Being irresponsible sexually does not just mean you have children. The same can be said for someone who has no children but is still not being responsible sexually.
Exactly, the guy I date with 3 kids, laid it all out on the table at the beginning. Everyone was being mature, no calling at 2am nor showing out. It was smoother then some guys that I dated who didn't even have kids.

BTW I don't have kids.

I just hope those saying they wouldn't date a guy with 3 kids\3 BM don't have children themselves. If you do, why are you throwing rocks knowing good and well you live in a glass house. I know I am going to get the replies, that's just my preference. So be it.

I don't have any kids and the reason why I wouldn't date a man who does has nothing to do with drama. It's because I think most men discriminate on women who already have children. If I was a single mother, I would expect to have a hard time finding a man who would take me seriously or work as hard to get me. So, I think they deserve to get the same treatment. It's a little passive-aggressive feminism.

Exactly, the guy I date with 3 kids, laid it all out on the table at the beginning. Everyone was being mature, no calling at 2am nor showing out. It was smoother then some guys that I dated who didn't even have kids.

BTW I don't have kids.

I just hope those saying they wouldn't date a guy with 3 kids\3 BM don't have children themselves. If you do, why are you throwing rocks knowing good and well you live in a glass house. I know I am going to get the replies, that's just my preference. So be it.

My best friend is marrying a man with 2 daughters with two different mothers. He is an ex NFL player who got caught up by one girl and was in a LTR with the other. Is he a bad man or irresponsible nope. Child support gets paid, takes care of the daughters and home, are they broke nope. He works and she works. She has no children. Is one of his daughter's mothers ignorant as heck, yep. Does he nip that in the bud, yep. It's all about being an adult. She will be his wife and have his third child.

My oldest daughter's father is married with 2 more children. Is he trif and do we have drama nope. My youngest daughter's father is trif but that happened after we broke up yet there is still no drama and she is his only child. I take that back he is a wh**e and a bad father and yet there is still no drama.

I guess to each his or her own. I will not miss out on a good man because of what I think and not what I know. But that is just IMO.

BTW I don't have kids.

LOL..I'll bite. I have one child and I voted that I would not date a man with 3 kids by 3 women. That is just my preference and I wasn't throwing rocks. One is cool with me as that is what I bring to the table.

Now, blended families are complicated.

Now, triple the blend.

Even the children I can get over.

What I can't get over is a man who knocks up 3 women who aren't his wife. Didn't he learn the 1st 2nd 3rd time?

Even if they were all his wives, unless they all died (which is still suspicious = call to mind the chicago cop and his missing wife), it tells me he can't sustain a marriage or makes poor choices in women.

It just smells funky. That's all.

Absolutely not. :nono: I know there are many reasons why people become single parents, but to have 3 children and 0 ex-wives reeks of irresponsibility IMHO.

NO WAY!!!! Obviously he has not mastered proper condom usuage and I am not trying to be baby mama #4!!!!!Apparently he gets every woman he sleeps with preggers. I can deal with one baby mama/ex-wife and that is it!!!!

I hate to be harsh but I have never met a man with multiple baby mamas that was worth my time.

Do not pass GO! :perplexed

:goodpost: I couldn't have said it better myself ;) People have to realize that it IS possible to have sex and NOT conceive a child (let alone 3!).

I wouldn't give him the time of day. I wouldn't even date a guy with ONE. I'm 20 and I don't need to deal with the baggage of someone else's kid - not my problem.

Didn't read all the repsonses, but HELL NO.

I have had dudes approach me with fifty-leven kids and that gets cut off real quick.

I would date a guy with 3 kids, but not three baby mamas. If they were all from a divorce or something then yeah maybe. But that's too much laying up, shacking up and not marrying up for me.:nono:

LOL..I'll bite. I have one child and I voted that I would not date a man with 3 kids by 3 women. That is just my preference and I wasn't throwing rocks. One is cool with me as that is what I bring to the table.

This is me EXACTLY.

I would date a guy with 3 kids, but not three baby mamas. If they were all from a divorce or something then yeah maybe. But that's too much laying up, shacking up and not marrying up for me.:nono:

:clap: at your whole post. At the bolded though, 1-woman -3 kids vs 3-women 3- kids just shows that dude has a track record of being messy.

Back