• Hell no

Votes: 200 93.9%
  • Maybe. It depends.

Votes: 10 4.7%
  • Sure. Why not.

Votes: 3 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My best friend is marrying a man with 2 daughters with two different mothers. He is an ex NFL player who got caught up by one girl and was in a LTR with the other. Is he a bad man or irresponsible nope. Child support gets paid, takes care of the daughters and home, are they broke nope. He works and she works. She has no children. Is one of his daughter's mothers ignorant as heck, yep. Does he nip that in the bud, yep. It's all about being an adult. She will be his wife and have his third child.

My oldest daughter's father is married with 2 more children. Is he trif and do we have drama nope. My youngest daughter's father is trif but that happened after we broke up yet there is still no drama and she is his only child. I take that back he is a wh**e and a bad father and yet there is still no drama.

I guess to each his or her own. I will not miss out on a good man because of what I think and not what I know. But that is just IMO.

Good men are married to the mothers of their children, IMO.

Good men are married to the mothers of their children, IMO.

I'm not a good woman because I am not married to either of my children's fathers? Wow! My dad is also no longer married to my mother is he a bad man because of that as well? I guess everyone is entitled to thier own opinion.

I'm not a good woman because I am not married to either of my children's fathers? Wow! My dad is also no longer married to my mother is he a bad man because of that as well? I guess everyone is entitled to thier own opinion.

That's not what she meant at all.

As to the bolded, if he's no longer married to your mom, that's DIVORCE...a totally different situation. Your father didn't just make babies and keep it moving.

This thread (IMO) deals with guys who sleep with women, have babies and move on to the next conquest.
And I do agree with chellero...marriage is the best case scenario.

NO WAY!!!! Obviously he has not mastered proper condom usuage and I am not trying to be baby mama #4!!!!! Apparently he gets every woman he sleeps with preggers. I can deal with one baby mama/ex-wife and that is it!!!!

I hate to be harsh but I have never met a man with multiple baby mamas that was worth my time.

Do not pass GO! :perplexed
Word.Son.Fresh!
He might as well be a polygamous married man; he already has a tribe.

That's not what she meant at all.

As to the bolded, if he's no longer married to your mom, that's DIVORCE...a totally different situation. Your father didn't just make babies and keep it moving.

This thread (IMO) deals with guys who sleep with women, have babies and move on to the next conquest.
And I do agree with chellero...marriage is the best case scenario.

I never said that marriage is not the best case. I agree it is but that would mean we live in a perfect world where no mistakes happen nor does bad judgment and we are convicted for life because a few bad choices. But again everyone is entitled to their opinion and I respectful disagree to condemn someone based on what others think or how it looks to others without know the full story.

In all honesty, I would expect a guy to look at me as used goods if I had three kids by three men, so I don't see why a guy should get a pass. I don't think I would stick up for guys doing something that few guys would stick up for women doing the same thing.

Not me but I do know this girl that already has 2 kids by 2 different fathers and got married to a guy with 3 kids from 3 different mothers...and get this...he's her ex-best friend's ex-boyfriend & he served 15+ years in jail and out on parole :spinning:.

Yup, she loves drama. :look:

HHHEELLL NNNOOO

LOL I didnt even read the original post, just came in to say hheeelll nnnooo

LOL.

I am right there with you girl. heck to the no!

You know it is funny, too. I have a friend that is a really good guy. He is older now - 38, but when he was younger he did get caught up. He has 3 baby mamas. They are all married to other men now and have moved on, but the 3 baby mama thing really does have him marked. I think it is easier for him with women because he is a professional man and does well for himself. But he is still marked. Women do wonder what is wrong with his butt.

I was in the same boat as everybody else in here refusing to date someone with even ONE child let alone more. That was, until I started dating my current SO. I was even initially under the impression that it was 2 and not 3 (learned about the second one after the third). Regardless to the way it happened, this man loves me and respects me more than any childless man I've EVER been with. Does he have drama with any of his BM's? One, Yes. Am I ever involved in it? No. Does he nip it in the bud? Yes.

I started out thinking the same thing someone else mentioned that he was only good for one thing. When he wanted to be serious, I laughed at him as I put on my clothes and walked out the door. He was persistent with it (for 12 years off and on, 3 years straight, unsuccessfully) and he captured my heart in the end. I adore his children; me and his first-born are inseperable. He makes a good living and all of his children are well taken care of without the courts being involved. It works for us. We've even been talking about marriage a lot lately.

The thing is, yes a man with that much baggage speaks volumes about irresponsibility. Most men don't stay irresponsible though... and nobody's speaking about these women. Becoming a mother does not mean your head is right and you have your sh*t together. Nor does it automatically mean you will either. What can you do when someone just isn't who you thought they were in the beginning?

I was in the same boat as everybody else in here refusing to date someone with even ONE child let alone more. That was, until I started dating my current SO. I was even initially under the impression that it was 2 and not 3 (learned about the second one after the third). Regardless to the way it happened, this man loves me and respects me more than any childless man I've EVER been with. Does he have drama with any of his BM's? One, Yes. Am I ever involved in it? No. Does he nip it in the bud? Yes.

I started out thinking the same thing someone else mentioned that he was only good for one thing. When he wanted to be serious, I laughed at him as I put on my clothes and walked out the door. He was persistent with it (for 12 years off and on, 3 years straight, unsuccessfully) and he captured my heart in the end. I adore his children; me and his first-born are inseperable. He makes a good living and all of his children are well taken care of without the courts being involved. It works for us. We've even been talking about marriage a lot lately.

The thing is, yes a man with that much baggage speaks volumes about irresponsibility. Most men don't stay irresponsible though... and nobody's speaking about these women. Becoming a mother does not mean your head is right and you have your sh*t together. Nor does it automatically mean you will either. What can you do when someone just isn't who you thought they were in the beginning?

This is what I was saying about my friend. He really IS a good guy! He would make a wonderful mate for a woman, now that he is older and mature and he loves his kids. They are all young adults now, but he is very much involved in their lives and helping them sculpt their futures. He told me that things got easier for him with women as his kids got older. It may help him, too that the mothers of his kids are all professional women and have their own families now.

But, I dated a man with 6 kids for a long time. He is also a good man. His kids are by his ex-wife with whom he was married to for 15 years so when I met him I did not look at it as too much of a negative. They CHOSE to have a large family and it worked for them. If I had met him and he had all those kids with multiple women, I admit, I really would have raised my eyebrow a little higher. :)

i've voted no..imo, most likely he's either still mess'n around with one of em' (or them), has baby mama drama, he's run'n from child support, and any other bu//**** he got in his bag...don't drop your load on me, i would not want to be part of it.
1 is enough, 2 too many, and 3...wow, i feel crowded already just by counting. although i'm married...6yrs ya'll but coming from a single's stand point...cuz i've been there, "good" men are hard to come by (not always tho, but ya'l know what i mean) but i wouldn't want to be bothered w/ all that mess. so when a man has 3 baby mamas, i'll leave him for another woman who wouldn't mind his situation(s)...b/c that'll be mind boggling. :drunk:

One of my brothers have 3 baby momma's and 4 kids :rolleyes: (maybe more :eek:) what boggles my mind is that he doesn't have any problems getting women :perplexed (not any that have any common sense:rolleyes:)....he *did* marry the 3rd baby momma but that marriage only lasted 1 year :rolleyes: .....my brother changes girlfriends like you change your underwear. :nono: Trust me when I tell ya there are PLENTY of women that will get with a male like my brother just so they can say they have a man. :ohwell: :nono: :down:

One of my brothers have 3 baby momma's and 4 kids :rolleyes: (maybe more :eek:) what boggles my mind is that he doesn't have any problems getting women :perplexed (not any that have any common sense:rolleyes:)....he *did* marry the 3rd baby momma but that marriage only lasted 1 year :rolleyes: .....my brother changes girlfriends like you change your underwear. :nono: Trust me when I tell ya there are PLENTY of women that will get with a male like my brother just so they can say they have a man. :ohwell: :nono: :down:

WOW, that's crazy! well i guess you can say, atleast he has his health :lachen:

I've just turned 26 :ohwell:, and I'm just tired of realising that NEARLY all the guys around my age or a few years older already got kids :sad:. Further more, I'm tired of guys looking at me like I'm strange because I don't have kids yet. Then, I have to wonder if I'm weird when I am asked 'why don't you have any kids yet, don't you want any' and I answer, "Well, I'm not married yet so...". *HELLO*It's just a preference.
I'm from Caribbean (Bajan) heritage by the way...LET ME NOT GO THERE.

Last edited:
It depends on the circumstances. Not all men with multiple children by different women are "bad" men. If he was just a triflin man that was spreading his seed all over to any women who would have him - NO WAY!!

There are wonderful, kind, loving, sexy, sensual, better looking, gorgeous, wealthy, single, cute, sweet, honest, hardworking, loyal abundance of men out there. NOOOOOOOOOooo! don't date him, or give him the time of day, if you see him, if possible skip the planet!

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! not as I am now...27, no kids, no baggae.. but if I had a bunch of kids too the more the merrier......

What do you mean he got caught up? Did his penis jump off his body and do things without his permission?

Exactly Caligirl!
IMO, guys who do this don't get caught up, it's just plain ignorance and STUPIDNESS. And how many times you gonna get 'caught up' before you see the light :babyg: :babyg::babyg:. Give me a break. These are human lives, cars.

What do you mean he got caught up? Did his penis jump off his body and do things without his permission?

Uh no. :look:

You totally missed my point. My point was that when he was younger he made some stupid choices, but that does not reflect who he is now. I was agreeing with some one else who said that men don't stay the same as they get older and was giving an example of one of my friends.

Look, I could not date anyone with 3 baby mamas. I just could not.
But, even with that I happen to know a great guy, a really good friend of mine, that does have 3 children (they are all grown now, well one is going to be 18 soon) by 3 different women. I think if BACK THEN he had the same maturity level and was a responsible as he is NOW - he would not have done that. He says it all the time actually. And, yes, he does have a problem with his past being a deal breaker with women - the sort of women he is attracted to now at this point in his life.

My point was that there really are some decent guys out here that are in those situations. But, you make your own bed you have to sleep in it.

Exactly Caligirl!
IMO, guys who do this don't get caught up, it's just plain ignorance and STUPIDNESS. And how many times you gonna get 'caught up' before you see the light :babyg: :babyg::babyg:. Give me a break. These are human lives, cars.

Well, unfortunately in our society a bunch of people make stupid choices. We see it all the time. If that was not the case, why do we have welfare and all those other programs. Obviously there are a bunch of people out here that are NOT PERFECT. But, does that mean what a person does when they are young marks them and says something about who they are when they are older. I don't think so.

Again, my point was totally missed. :spinning:

Back