Votes: 200 93.9%
  • Maybe. It depends.

Votes: 10 4.7%
  • Sure. Why not.

Votes: 3 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vestaluv1

Would you HONESTLY be happy with this situation and all the baggage that comes with it.

Last edited:
I don't want children myself so i'd be damned if I play step momma to not 1, not 2 but 3 kids!...ain't happenin :nono:

I guess I am the odd woman out. I did and there was never a problem.

I voted no for myself. But like ThickHair, one of my best friends is married to a guy that has 4 kids and 4 baby mommas and she has one from a previous relationship and they couldn't be happier! Broke but happy! :lachen::lachen::lachen:

NO WAY!!!! Obviously he has not mastered proper condom usuage and I am not trying to be baby mama #4!!!!! Apparently he gets every woman he sleeps with preggers. I can deal with one baby mama/ex-wife and that is it!!!!

I hate to be harsh but I have never met a man with multiple baby mamas that was worth my time.

Do not pass GO! :perplexed

One is enough in my opinion. Thats one of the first questions i have. HOW MANY? More than one and i'm out! Rather be single.

Hell naw! A dude with ONE kid would have to jump through hoops to get with me!

A man with three kids by three women wouldn't even get the chance to holla!

I voted no for myself. But like ThickHair, one of my best friends is married to a guy that has 4 kids and 4 baby mommas and she has one from a previous relationship and they couldn't be happier! Broke but happy! :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Lawd, they sound like an episode of Good Times. :lachen:

Wait, she only said three mothers, she didn't say anything about the how many children are involved. Oh LAWD! :lachen:

What if they each had three?

No way..I couldn't handle that...too much drama, and I couldn't see a relationship like that (for me) going anywhere.

Um, Hell No for $1000.

But SOMEBODY WOULD. Cause there's a whole lot of baby mama's #4,5 and 6. So somebody is saying yes. Or sayin no and doing it anyway.

:rolleyes: Date? No.

A man like that is only good for one thing. Seriously. IF he's even good at that. Strap up homie!

That's what I was thinking. He sounds pretty irresponsible sexually, I would be afraid of catching something...and not just a baby. So, no I wouldn't date him.

Last edited:
Back