Ok let me introduce myself

iaec06

hello ladies I have been a membe of this board since Febuary or march but I just started posting in various sections of the board. I want to show you my start pics and my progress thus far. I have used different products to get me to this pint but so far the one that works fast wonders for me is the MN mix that I made 3 weeks ago .. Now don't get me wrong I have used this back in march or so and saw growth , but then I jumped on the many bandwagons out there for eg MTG etc. I have gotten alot of growth and thickness from my mn mix in such a short time and wanted to share this with you all .

Starting pic 02/09/07

recent relaxer 3 weeks ago 09/24/07

MN updates today09/15/07

wow!!!what have you been doing?whatever it is stick to it cause it is obviously working...and then some.I hope my hair looks as healthy as your does in six months!!Good job lady!

Your have made great progress and it look beautiful. Please do share on what this MN is all about?:giveup:
girl MN is miconazole nitrate or monostat yup that is it . I did a search on it and saw others on different boards with great results so I went for it too. I buy mine at the family dollar and it cost $5.00

Your hair looks beautiful. You have made great progress:yep: and your hair looks healthy! Love it! Keep doing what you are doing:yep:

wow!!!what have you been doing?whatever it is stick to it cause it is obviously working...and then some.I hope my hair looks as healthy as your does in six months!!Good job lady!
well I also baggy my whole head whenver I wear cornrows .. I think my hair grow fast with them in .. thank you very much

Girl, that's some good progress! What's in that mix of yours? Spill the beans! :grin:

DARKEMPRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You cut off all that stunning hair?!?! *faint*

well I also baggy my whole head whenver I wear cornrows .. I think my hair grow fast with them in .. thank you very much

Taking notes and paying close attention. I'm pretty much still a newbie so i love to see someone who just joined this year with such great results.Congrats to you...it just looks sooooo healthy!I might have to try this mn after all:grin:.I think you are officially my first LHCF inspiration!!
Hi-five to you!

Girl you are making very good progress and I see that the MN is really working out well for you. I just love it and will continue to use it until I reach my hair goal.

Girl, that's some good progress! What's in that mix of yours? Spill the beans! :grin:

this is my mix
2 tubes of MN 2%
coconut oil, castor oil, oilive oil, shea butter oil, rosemary, pepermint, sulfur 8 grease, BB moister oil, black seed oil, alma oil, and other oils .
by the time I made my mix I had 4 bottles of it and I am now on my 2nd one .. what I like about this mix is that the BB moister serves as my moisterizer and my hair is soft all day, however I still use my home made spray glycerine mix . I only use once per day

Taking notes and paying close attention. I'm pretty much still a newbie so i love to see someone who just joined this year with such great results.Congrats to you...it just looks sooooo healthy!I might have to try this mn after all:grin:.I think you are officially my first LHCF inspiration!!
Hi-five to you!

YOU ARE REALLY GOING TO MAKE ME CRY STOP IT RIGHT NOW:blush:
you are way too kind and to honest my regimine is very simple I wash and DC every 2 weeks then I put corn rows in every 2 weeks ( I have a friend that does it for me :grin:)
shampoo - nexxus clarifying poo, and mane and tale moisterizing shampoo
DC - ORS hair mayo
Moisterizing conditioner- alter ego garlic, and motions moisture plus ( I used this one this weekend and was soo soft)
leave in - salerm 21 the origional all I can say is this is the bomb and my hair almost change texture after I use this

I do not air dry because I get really bad head colds and I can'r afford that at all .... so I blow dry and use a protectant when using it

Girl you are making very good progress and I see that the MN is really working out well for you. I just love it and will continue to use it until I reach my hair goal.
well lady you know what, I am so scared to go another 3 weeks because i don want the comb to break but I will moisterize 2-3 times per day to keep my NG under control

YEAH GURL YOU'RE LATE...LOL.
I BC'ED IN AUG.....AND I ALSO STARTED LOCS..I STARTED THEM EARLY AUG

Last edited:
this is my mix
2 tubes of MN 2%
coconut oil, castor oil, oilive oil, shea butter oil, rosemary, pepermint, sulfur 8 grease, BB moister oil, black seed oil, alma oil, and other oils .
by the time I made my mix I had 4 bottles of it and I am now on my 2nd one .. what I like about this mix is that the BB moister serves as my moisterizer and my hair is soft all day, however I still use my home made spray glycerine mix . I only use once per day

Your progress is great and you did it in such a short time. :clapping: This mix that you made, do you apply it directly to your scalp and then some down towards the hair? And how often do you apply it?

Your progress is great and you did it in such a short time. :clapping: This mix that you made, do you apply it directly to your scalp and then some down towards the hair? And how often do you apply it?
I only apply it to my scalp but it aids in keeping my scalp moist as well because I have very dry hair and it sucks up moisture fast . I apply this MN mix only at night as far as my hair when I am not in braids I apply it to the scalp and moisterize with andy lotion moister that I have on the hair eg. BB, ORS,Cafree curl gold and seal with coconut oil

Your hair is coming along great!! I can't believe the amont of progress you have made this year. I am very tempted to try the mn......

Your hair is coming along great!! I can't believe the amont of progress you have made this year. I am very tempted to try the mn......
girl try it for two weeks and you will never stop using it ... thank you girl BTW i checked out your fotki and I was like woww her hair is flying fast. keep it up

YEAH GURL YOU'RE LATE...LOL.
I BC'ED IN AUG.....AND I ALSO STARTED LOCS..I STARTED THEM EARLY AUG
dark empress I have always stalked you fotki and I loved your relax hair but you are rocking those twists too. BTW did this same thing 11 years ago and i loved locks but i could not find enough styles to fit my personality ..

Your progress is awesome!!! You've obviously found what works for you in a very short time....some folks are not that fortunate and struggle for a long time. Congratulations and keep on growing girl!:dance7:

Your progress is awesome!!! You've obviously found what works for you in a very short time....some folks are not that fortunate and struggle for a long time. Congratulations and keep on growing girl!:dance7:
thank you very much girl I hope to reach apl very soon

Back