Oils,Pomades,Grease,Butters Oct 1 through Dec 31

Out of all my challenges, this is the only one I didn't slack on last week lol. This grease has been great for my newgrowth and breakage. And I'm just wearing it pulled and curled back w/ a headband so I can get away w/ it looking stiff. I'm loving it. I didn't wash this weekend, so think I'll be able to make it as a every 2wker.

-I always prepoo with evco before wash day. That's helped my hair tremendously.
-I've been massaging in Trigger severals Xs per week
-Been rotating sealing with Gleau and Saravun Castor Cream - :lick:

Oil rinsed with my oil blend...sealed my final tea/avj rinse with gleau and my conditioner with gleau.

Dc with Coily Kinks,HV redtea leave-in,Njoi green tea cream,heritage joe on scalp & sealed with Boabob oil..

*I'm getting my hair & scalp prepared for a new henna...I placed a order from Henna Hut..Never orderd from them before...I use henna from other vendors..

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:
The Body Shop has a new Nourishing Oils collection. I bought shea and cocoa butter. Probably meant just for the body, but i couldn't resist smoothing a bit into my hair this morning. The shea isn't heavy at all. Didn't make my skin or hair feel greasy.

Doing the LOCO motion ova here with eve oil. Forgot to seal in my DC but need to get some different oils for that...

Been oiling but forgetting to post. Last night - Claudie's Iman butter on scalp :lick: KBB Heavenly Jojoba to seal

Dampen hair,applied Kyras hair milk,Njois Coconut cream..Heritage horsetail on my scalp..

*Moisturizing my hair a lot to prepare for henna..

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:
Oil rinsed during my cowash...sealed my leave in tea/avj with gleau then sealed my leave in conditioner with gleau....I'm doing the LOCO:grin:

Put my hair into my pre relaxer plaits since its going down this wknd and since my scalp is sensitive I wanna be careful. Did the LOCO with each section (sounds so dirty ;-) lol) using my eve oil. Thinking about getting that Gleau oil as well as something from whole foods. Coconut oil is a definite but I may get hemp seed oil too. Idk. So many choices...

Put my hair into my pre relaxer plaits since its going down this wknd and since my scalp is sensitive I wanna be careful. Did the LOCO with each section (sounds so dirty ;-) lol) using my eve oil. Thinking about getting that Gleau oil as well as something from whole foods. Coconut oil is a definite but I may get hemp seed oil too. Idk. So many choices...

Babygrowth ......:giggle:

Yeah...that's Nix08 fault.:lol:

Back