Oils,Pomades,Grease,Butters Oct 1 through Dec 31

lamaria211 said:
sealed in my leave ins with Gleau Nourishing oil (going to buy bigger bottle very soon)

Need to grab some of this oil! My MOm has used it forever and it wasn't until recently that I've been hearing great things (besides my Mom's) about it. Where do you find it?

Saturated my hair pre-cowash with grapeseed oil. Then as a final step (before bed) spritzed my air dried hair lightly with grapeseed oil and water.

Using Hairveda Almond Glaze.

I wanted to love this product so bad! *sigh* but every time I would use it before bed I would wake up to white bits in my hair the next morning. Do you ever experience that? Could I have possibly just gotten a bad batch?

I don't think I've been participating in this thread but I'm going to jump on in :look:

I have been using sunflower oil before my leave-ins. And I oil my scalp with a castor oil blend.

Today I bought small bottles of avocado oil and apricot kernel oil. Will try avocado on the right and apricot on the right tomorrow before applying my leave-in. Hopefully I will have good results.

@LaidBak

No, I have never noticed any White Bits. Mine is pretty smooth, not Grainy at all. No white residue.

*That's too bad because its really nice*

@faithVA Of course its never too late. Welcome.

used murmuru-acai butter from claudies and my oil blend all over sealed the last 2-3 inches of my hair with west african shea. will likely wash tomorrow.

Dampen hair with warm water,Shea moisture hibiscus cream & sealed with Rice bran oil...

Happy Hair Growing!

Using a Creamy/Buttery Sample of 'something' Hairitage Hydrations sent me a while back to try.

It doesn't have a Label, so I have no clue what it is.:lick:

Smells really good too!:lick:

Will do the Oil on Top of Conditioner in a few with Steam. (Using Silk Dreams Chocolate Bliss).

Will use something with my Leave-In and will use IPN's Tea-lightful Pomade after it dries.

I haven't been updating but I'm still using the regular stuff to seal, oil rinse, scalp massage and prepoo.

Tonight I sealed with QB's aethiopica butter.

Back