Oils,Pomades,Grease,Butters Oct 1 through Dec 31

So I luuuuuurve grease lol. Last night just put some on my edges. But this morning after putting on my powder, I usually put a bit more curl wax on my edges too. I put a little on my hair too and brushed it back a bit. Probably wouldn't hurt to do that before I rollerset at night too. Think I will ;)

Just received my HQ Pineapple Coconut Lime Oil. Currently steaming my pre-poo on dry hair. I have AVG on my scalp and HQ Pineapple Coconut Lime Oil on my strands... :lick:

Last edited:
Still loving Silk Dreams Nourish Oil! I put a ton of it in my hair last night and I feel so protected :lol: hahaha!

Got my hair relaxed yesterday. Told the stylist all I wanted in my hair was oil. She used an oil blend by Design Essentials. Couldn't quite see the whole front of the bottle, so I didn't see the full name of the product. But it feels nice and light on my hair. I likes!

Put some of my sulfur grease on my edges and just randomly throughout my hair and massaged in. Then a lil big of curl wax along my hair before rolling. I mostly just finger-combed my curls this morning and they have a nice piecy look to them :up:

moisturized and sealed this morning with claudies isha and my oil blend. sealed the last 2-3 inches of my twists with west african shea butter.

I'm just going to use some castor oil and grease. I took the sulfur out. I really don't know how it'll do in my hair so thought I'd just leave it alone.

just sealed my ends with west african shea again cause just from doing it last night my ends feel softer. i realize i need a heavier sealant on my ends, castor will be my other go to. when i leave the house later, i will moisturize and seal my entire head with claudies isha or balancing ends insurance followed by my oil mix. i will not wash my hair till monday or tuesday. its been staying in twists.

Yesterday I tried the LOCO method using water, oil, my greaseless moisture, and more eve oil and my hair felt like it finally accepted the method. I also greased my scalp with GTHC.

Rubbed some Njois butter on my scalp & BASK java bean on my length...

Happy Hair Growing!

Back