Oils,Pomades,Grease,Butters Oct 1 through Dec 31

IDareT'sHair I want all of them! They sound so good! Then I had the nerve to revisit the Hair trigger website! I don't know why I didn't order this before. I didn't know it was completely all natural (no sulfur) and you can add a scent to it! I have to have it. How do y'all pj's do it?!? Its sooo many options and I want to use them ALL EVERYDAY!!! Lol! Sorry about my spazzing out session...

Babygrowth

I just put several things in "rotation" so I don't get bored. I get easily bored using 1 thing. So, I like to put at least 2-3 things in rotation.

However, I do not believe in opening everything at once either. I can stand alot of opened half-used jars sitting around. :ohwell:

I'm very Methodical about my PJ-ism.:lol:

As far as 'wanting' all of them: All of them are Great! You won't go wrong with any of them.:lick:

Brownie518 that sounds yummy!!!

IDareT'sHair (takes notes) 'the key is rotation but no more than 3 at a time' lol! I don't have time or money for wasted products! Is there a thread like product junkies 101 or Pj for dummies??? Smh...

Used GTHC on my scalp...

Brownie518 hey they have a refer a friend thing I read so if you pm me your info you can get a discount in the future. I think that's how it works.

Doing a HOT with Jason's Vitamin E oil which also contains sunflower oil, safflower oil (added extra safflower oil that I have on hand), rice bran oil, sweet almond oil, apricot oil, avocado oil, and wheat germ oil :lick:

Ended up doing another mixture. Used my fav grease as a base...that green SoftTouch grease. Then added sulfur 8 and some JBCO. May grease my scalp tonight, but may wait. I really don't want to get it too greasy b/c then I can't do nothing with it.

Oil rinsed as part of my cowash...sealed my tea/avj rinse with oil then applied conditioner and sealed that in (loco method:giggle:) used gleau.

will moisturize and seal likely with claudie's murumuru-acai or isha and seal with my oil mix tomorrow. washed and under the dryer in twists, i will not untwist and just put my hurr into a ponytail.

I've been consistently prepooing with evco overnight before my wash day for about 2 or 3 months now.

I've been using Oyin BSP for sealing -- love the fragrance.

I've been keeping it really simple these past few months. I always make it a point to do a hot oil treatment before washing my hair. I love massaging my scalp with warmed evoo!

This thread is so wonderful!

Old School Grease-Blue Magic applied on my ends,after using leave-in..Nice & very soft..

Happy Hair Growing!

Whew! So I curled my hair w/ some curl wax...loving it. Didn't use too much or too little.

And I'll grease my scalp in a few days. I like some grease on my hair, it keeps it protected. I don't mind a short hairstyle that's a lil stiff and protected from random air blowing. I'm good!

Going to seal in my DC'er with eve avocado oil and grease my scalp with GTHC and seal again with my eve avocado oil. Next month I'm ordering hair trigger and afew items for sealing and for my scalp because I'm bored with these same items...

Back