Oils,Pomades,Grease,Butters Oct 1 through Dec 31

Applied olive oil cream, wheat germ oil, and Fantasia IC hair polisher (serum) to the length of my hair, especially the ends and edges.

Put Oil on top of my DC'er before Steaming, but I don't know what kind of Oil it is.:perplexed

I put alot of Oils in Applicator Bottles and didn't label them. Can't tell by the smell either.:nono:

Trying to boost my hair's softness and shine, so I am doing an overnight oil/conditioner treatment. Using grapeseed, wheat germ, and Jamaican castor oils mixed with conditioner. Got my head wrapped in plastic wrap and a towel.

@LaidBak

Sounds good LB! :grin:

I've been Steaming in Conditioner w/Oil on top as part of my new Fall/Winter Regimen. So far so good (when I can remember to put on the Oil).

Nice addition.:lick:

My only "hairstyle" is a wash n go. So my hair can be a tangly mess. I've noticed since I've been consistent with my HOTS and oil rinses, tangles and SSK's are becoming less & less of an issue.Doing a HOT now then will hop in the shower and rinse with water only. I'm using IPN's Tealightful Shine. I have one more use.

Hey y'all! I'm realizing that my roots/new growth are usually super dry but the rest of my hair is super moisturized but since I've put in cornrows to wig it and have been "greasing" my scalp daily my hair has been feeling good. So I need to keep "greasing" my scalp regularly and getting back to my prepoos/HOTS. My hair is soo thick that I'm also realizing I have to do it in sections to make sure all my hair gets moisturized. It may be too late to join but next year I'm all over this. I only use eve avocado oil from Shescentit, Claudies Q&C creams, Njoi GTHC. I want to add in JBCO, mixed greens by BBB, everything from Hairitage Hydrations (lol) particulrly sprout, green tea time, jojoba butter, and blackberry moisturizer and a few others from select vendors but the pj in me is on punishment. So I'm also on my own personal use 1 then buy another challenge. Sorry about my rambling.

Last edited:
@Babygrowth

Chile...You know you are more than Welcome to come on in here Now! :grin:

You can ride it out with us until 12/31 anyway.

I'm officially adding you to this Challenge.:look:

ETA: Glad to have you!:yep:

Yay! I'm a little embarassed to list my items because it is very short.

Oils:
Shescentit Eve Avocado oil
JBCO (want)
Njoi's Ayurvedic hair oil (want)
Camille Rose ultimate growth serum (really want)

Creams:
Claudies Balancing and Moisturizing Q&C creams
Njoi Green tea creme

Butters:
None yet but I have a list almost exclusively all Hairitage Hydrations

Pomades:
None but I do want Oyin's pomade and HH peach aloe pomade

Much more to come.

Moisturized and sealed with my Eve oil and my GTHC tonight.

I have been oiling my scalp with my castor/argan/jojoba oil mix. Sealing these extension twists with my pumpkin seed/hempseed oil mix.

Back