Oils,Pomades,Grease,Butters Oct 1 through Dec 31

Going to grease the length..Blue Magic..Just the length..Pomade peppermint on the scalp..

Happy Hair Growing!

still using my staples of claudie's cream/butters, my oil mix, and the pomade shops growth pomade on my scalp. i guess i'm protective styling by default,lol. i have only been taking my medium twists out on wash day cause they get frizzy.

IDareT'sHair

are there any old coupon codes floating around for darcy's:look: i can't wait till black friday....was subbing hydroquench greaseless moisture for the db leave-in and i'm running real low.

Last edited:
IDareT'sHair

all curlmart has is the vanilla scent, which i'm really not feeling. i signed up for their newsletter to get 15% off and all i'll get is 1 and then order a 16oz in the scent i desire from the db site on blk friday. good looking out girlie.:grin::yep:

using my MN oil mix, EO blend, Organic Coconut Oil and grapeseed oil in my regimen...hair is loving all of it

IDareT'sHair

They only had one fragrance as well and I didn't see what you typed until I already ordered. I think the prices would have been close cause shipping via upps priority is usually $6-$13 depending on the vendor and weight of items. The 15% off made it $10.20 and it was still less than $18 with shipping on curlmart.

I have been bad about posting, but I Used grape were oil today as do I ever wash day. I have been following the LOC method and it is working for me

I made a silicone and jojoba oil mix over the weekend and sealed my hair.

It gave me exactly the reuslt I was looking for!

:) I'll be be rubbing it along the length of my hair for the duration.

moisturized with nubian heritage grow and strengthen pomade and sealed with evoco and creme of nature argan oil treatment

Back