Oils,Pomades,Grease,Butters Oct 1 through Dec 31

Just finished twisting my hair and sitting under the dryer. Will put pomade on my scalp in the am and moisturize and seal before untwisting if I choose to untwist tomorrow don't have wk till Wednesday. Will use my usual claudies, oil mix, and pomade shop products.

IDareT'sHair

The plumeria-rosemary growth pomade on my scalp.....i think for black friday she will do free shipping through to cyber-Monday. I may get 1 or 2 jars. A little goes a long way and its not greasy, best of all when I wash my hair I don't still smell the sulfur like I have with oil versions. I don't smell it in my hair either.

IDareT'sHair

She lives in nyc and is a member of this forum, she is a sweetie and we talk on the phone from time to time. One of the nyc member got the peppermint and I remember them saying they like it but can't remember who.

It's been a minute :look: but I have consistently been doing my HOTs and oil rinses. I finished IPN's Pumpkin Honey Butter and now I'm working on using up Tea-lightful Shine.

Just added sulfur oil to my scalp and edges. My hair was a little dry and my scalp was itchy today. I can't wait to take down these twists to really wash and deep condition.

Using: "Grow My Hair" Butter from ButtersNBars.

Extreme Peppermint. Smells like a Intense Peppermint Patty.

Incredibly Tingly & Super Exhilirating:lick:

So Imma come back over here; nobody posts in that Castor Oil thread :look:

But this is what I did:

Greased my scalp last night; so sofar I'm on a every other night routine, but I do still put some on my edges nightly...right before I lay them down w/ curl wax.

And my grease is a base of that Palmer's Olive Oil Growth grease (I really only got it b/c they had one of those mini containers for 99cents and I figured I'd just take some out and make my own mix), some JBCO, and some sulfur 8 grease.

Sealed in my leave ins with GSO and Argan oil treatment this morning when my hair fully dries going to moisturize with Nubian Heritage grow custard and seal with EVOCO

used claudies murumuru-acai butter and sealed my oil mix when i untwisted this morning.

yesterday i used pomade shop growth pomade on my scalp and isha cream on length of hair plus balancing ends insurance on ends and my oil mix to seal my twists.

I've been sealing with good old fashion castor oil. My ends loves that stuff. No SSK's so I'm going to stick with what's working for a while. My hair is staying moisturized all week. My ends are tucked away in a bun daily, so that may be part of the reason why they are doing so well.

Laid my edges down w/ Elasta ep curl wax. They look so lovely wow. So one thing that I just realized has helped...I now use 2 scarves. I roll my hair, tend to the edges, then use one scarf only over the front/hairline of my head. So I fold it to about 1-2 inches in width. Then I put my other scarf on as I usually do over all the rollers. THAT'S what's been keeping these edges in line :yep:

Used my castor-sulfur grease on my hairline. I'll probably grease all my scalp tonight.

So I've been greasing my lil one's hair too :look: I now follow-up with humectant conditioner after I wash his head/hair w/ soap. Then I put some grease and make sure I brush his hair before bed.

Back