Oils,Pomades,Grease,Butters Oct 1 through Dec 31

I rarely post but I am still using grape seed oil on top of my leave in followed by a butter blend. When I'm not too heavy heavy handed my hair is happy!

I'm heat seeping herbs into my latest oil batch now. I have a tiny bit of the old one left, so I'll probably do a quick scalp massage with it, then add JBCO to my edges.

Tried to mix my unpetroleum jelly with some oils. That was a fail. That's too heavy for my hair.

Oiled my scalp with my castor oil blend before I DCd and after I finished twisting. My bald spot is getting smaller. I sealed my hair with a blend of sunflower/grapeseed oil. I sealed my ends with some butter I had in the closet.

Will use a little oil on top of my DC'er (Steaming).

Will use Christine Gant (Brown Butter Beauty's) Neem Oil with my Leave-In

Once dry will use either Claudie's Iman Butter or maybe HV's Almond Glaze.

Pulled Claudie's Hairline & Temple Balm Revitalizer. Will rotate it with Claudie's Iman Butter.

I'm still here... went back to my glycerin and oil combo for a bit.

added jojoba oil to my conditioner - load of slip the giovanni 50:50

I think I have enough oils to last me til the end of the year but I don't think I will be reupping except for maybe grapeseed after the challenge..

I'm really loving a Shea butter blend of almond oil, coconut oil, olive oil mixed into raw Shea butter. This mix is a very good sealant for my hair after it is stretched and dry. I tried it on my wet hair for a twist out but I didn't like using it that way.

Oiled my crown and temples with my castor oil blend. Think I will start oiling my temples every morning.

i have moisturized and sealed monday-wednesday and may do so tonite as well. with my claudies goodies of course....i used the last of a previos jar of quinoa-cofee balancing and used the isha hair cream yesterday. may use the rosemary growth pomade on my scalp tonight from the pomade shop.:yep:

Last edited:
Just started a yesterday using a blend of jbco argan and evoo after I moisturize with rose water. We will see how it goes.

Sent from my SG3 Unicorn.

I just did an oil haul,

repurchased
walnut - mostly eat, but I am going to try some on my hair
cherry - hair oil
hazelnut - body oil
Sunflower - hair oil

Trying for the first time
Pure Argan Oil - hair oil
Tamanu oil - face and body oil, might put some on the scalp depending on what I hear.
Pumpkin Seed Oil - will mostly eat it
Pecan Oil - for salads
Pistachio oil - for salads
wheatgerm - probably eat most of it

Still want to try
watermelon, just need to find it on sale with low shipping
peach, going to use my almond before I this
apricot, going to use my almond before I get this
Palm oil, my hair has done well with palm oil products and it is a cheaper oil

Need to buy
Hemp, but I am going to use all the 4pd of walnut first
Flax, will pick that up after I get through the walnut and then the hemp I plan to buy
EVOO, getting low
Red Palm oil

Used a little Afroveda's Shikakai Oil tonight

Tomorrow: Will saturate in It's Perfectly Natural's Mustard Seed & Red Palm Oil Pre-Rx under Saran Wrap & my Wig.:look:

Will come home from work and Cowash it out.

Just massaged my scalp with EVOCO. I also purchased some new oils today
EVOCO
Organic extra virgin olive oil and
Nappa Valley Grape seed oil

Back