Oils,Grease,Pomades,Butters,Lotions,Cremes Challenge 2014

Will do a quick hot oil for 15-30 minutes, rinse, follow with a cowash. I will be using Eden Bodyworks Jojoba-Monoi Oil. It's all right. Nothing spectacular. I like that it comes in a spray bottle so once I'm finished with it I'll continue to use the spray bottle for my other oils.

Used APB Pear Apple Creme, APB Blueberry Cheesecake Butter, and BASK Seven Fold....I really like using an oil or oil-like butter as my final seal.

My new growth is getting kinda fierce. Lately I've been applying APB marshmallow leave in spray with APB caramel crunch pudding.

It's been dramatically been keeping my new growth moisturized.

I applied APB Ayurvedic blueberry cream to my ends, sealed with avocado oil.

Yummy soft smell good hair!

Bought Oyin this weekend at Target, it smells HEAVENLY!!!

Moisturized with the Hair Dew and Sealed with the Burnt Sugar Pomade... before bed last night...

Used some shea butter on my scalp Saturday to see how my hair would respond. It's super soft and my scalp feels good. Not greasy at all. I also put some on my ends before I put in my flexirods. My curls came out soft and shiny and my frizzies were also a bit less noticeable. Might be onto something with the shea butter....

ronie I see you really like MHC Buttery Soy! So Do I Girl!:lick: Loves It!:love:
IDareT'sHair
Yes I do girl. it's good to be a PJ sometimes, because it is the only product in my stash that fits my hair needs at the moment.
Soft, moisturized, flowy, shiny hair with a light sweet smell without the reversion.
After I flat iron my hair I looked at my closet for the perfect moisturizer with the above criteria, and there it was.
I have the entwine butter too but it stinks, lol.

Prepoo with Vatika Enriched coconut + hemp oil mix, food-grade rosewater & Aubrey Organics Rosa Mosqueta conditioner (original formula)

Saturday: Used CON Argan oil shampoo. Tea Rinsed with catnip/hibiscus + rosehip oil. Conditioned with AO Rosa Mosqueta Conditioner. M&S with SM Coconut Hibiscus Conditioner+ Wild Woozle tiare pomade.

Today: Used mahabrinraj oil.

Sprayed APB hair tonic and hair and scalp treat to my scalp.

Mixed up some wheat germ oil, sunflower oil, hemp seed oil and a splash of grape seed oil and used that to seal my hair (after moisturizing with DB hair whip and ST kink drink).

Scalp massage: LQ Hair Growth Oil
length and ends: APB Pear Apple Creme and APB blueberry cheesecake butter, forgot the oil :-/

I used a couple Spritz of Darcy's Botanicals Cherry Kernel Hair Oil.

It smells soooo delicious.:lick:.....:love:

I have the Cherry, the Watermelon & the Plum.

Will try to use these with my Leave-In for the remainder of the Summer.

I had the Peach Oil, but think I swapped it a while back.:ohwell:

LOC with OH Juices & Berries +Soultanicals Hair Sorrell mix, Neelibhringadi oil & SheaMoisture Leave in Conditioner (original formula).

This morning I cowashed and did a wet bun with knot today. Tonight I will apply coconut oil, cantu naturals leave in, and SSI seyani butter. Will repeat tomorrow.

Back