Oils,Grease,Pomades,Butters,Lotions,Cremes Challenge 2014

Last night: Used KB peppermint cooling moisture spray, Ramtirth Brahmi oil & DB Pumpkin Seed Moisturizing Conditioner. Set twists w/ sponge rollers & end papers.

Last night: Plaited my hair with Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Reconstructive Finishing Elixir

This morning: Took my hair down with Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Reconstructive Finishing Elixir

My hair is incredibly soft

Applied APB leave in spray, HH PLBM & Oyin hair dew.

Lightly sealed with avocado oil and HV Vatika frosting.

LCOB'd my flat twist with Camille Rose Curl Love, Curlaide, GSO, and BSP. All these grease threads has me heavy sealing in the summer :sunshine:

My hair is incredibly soft

Applied APB leave in spray, HH PLBM & Oyin hair dew.

Lightly sealed with avocado oil and HV Vatika frosting.

Beamodel that sounds like a great combo. I just used Oyin on my and dd's hair the other day. Hair is so soft. I want to use my APB spray with some Dew...:lick:

I got caught in the rain yesterday. Drat! No more corkscrew twists. Today used Vatika + mahabrinraj oil mix & OH Hair Dew. Bunned.

Prepoo'd and HOT treatment this morning: KV Super Ego on scalp BASK Apple Sorghum on length I love this combo. I've learned the trick to making sure your hair is super soft after the HOT/Steam is to detangle a little after you've added the BASK Apple Sorghum. I do this in sections then twist each section up. Then spritz with water generously, put a plastic cap on and then I add a wool cap over it :look: then sit under the dryer for 20 min. Your hair will be sooo lush after.

Edit to add that you can get similar results using EVCO instead of the BASK

I will be an unofficial member of the challenge. I slept overnight with a plastic cap and Eden Bodyworks Jojoba Monoi oil. Rinsed it out this morning and used it again as part of the LOC method.

Scalp: LG Hair Growth Oil
Length and Ends: APB Pear Hair Creme, Blueberry Cheese Cake Butter, Natures Blessing Pomade
Edges: LG Green Magic

Last night: APB PearApple Creme and BASK SevenFold. Didn't use the the APB butter because I think I may be allergic to something in it..was itching last night with the creme as well :( hopefully it was something else. Will see with tonight's moisturize and seal..crossing fingers bcz i like the way they make my hair feel.

I put Eden Bodyworks Jojoba-Monoi oil in my hair with a plastic cap on top. At some point I will take it off and get under the steamer.

Prepoo with Vatika Enriched coconut + hemp oil mix, food-grade rosewater & Aubrey Organics Rosa Mosqueta conditioner (original formula)

Back