Oils,Grease,Pomades,Butters,Lotions,Cremes Challenge 2014

Used:
Hydratherma Naturals Oil under my Deep Conditioner

Will use: The Pomade Shop's Peppermint Pomade mixed with Mega-Tek

and QB Butter on ends

Used: The Pomade Shop's Peppermint Pomade mixed with Mega-Tek xu93texas

I received the Megatek earlier this week. Right now I'm finishing up my MN and Peppermint Pomade mix . On July 1 I'll start Megatek/ JBCO / peppermint Pomade mix. I'll use it for 2 months and switch back and forth.

Have you had issues with increased shedding with the Megatek?

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Lightly dampened my twists *i took out my sewin after 3 weeks* then Applied aphogee curlific leave in and layerd blue roze beauty vanilla jasmine cream on top and sealed. With my mango butter mix...very moist smooth twists

Misted hair with OH Go Tea. Applied FT Rosemary Repel conditioner. Sealed last 4 inches with WWH Crowning Glory hair & scalp cream.

Thursday: used Swastik+ Burt's Bees bars on scalp. Cowashed twists with SM Coconut Hibiscus Conditioner. Final rinse with mahabrinraj oil & rose tea. Used OH Hair Dew.

Today: misted hair with distilled H2O/milk+honey Curl Delight Mist. Retwisted front & crown with SM Three Butters Utility Gel Mousse.

The Curl Delight Mist is like a hair milk in a spray bottle. Alone it sat on my low porosity hair. I diluted it with H2O in a separate applicator. Next time I'll use marshmallow or slippery elm tea. It doesn't have slip. The scent reminds me of "icenglass/seamoss"; a shake made with Irish moss, vanilla, anise, cinnamon & sweet cream. The milk+honey line is cone,glycerin, petrochemical & protein-free.

The SM is neither gel nor mousse. It's a serum with light to medium hold. It is concentrated & has lots of slip. My hair dries soft with a natural sheen. The best parts- it's glycerin-free & it has a subtle (vanilla/oakmoss) scent.

Both products are chock full of oils & butters (2nd place after H2O). I don't have to seal my low porosity hair.

Purchased some Blue Magic Coconut Hair Conditioner this weekend... :grin:
Used As I Am Double Butter Creme on the length of my hair this weekend
Sealing with coconut oil...

Back