Oils,Grease,& Oil(based)Pomades,Butters July 1 - Sept 30

Liquid gold is having a 25% off sale-code MONDAY..

I brought-

*Whipped Ginger Cream

*Green Magic Pomade

Happy Hair Growing!

Massaged in some Coffee Pomade on my nape (its always the driest!)
Used a little Nourish/JBCO on length and ends.

broccoli oil greenandchic? what's that like? is it stinky? thick or runny? interesting! where you get it? lol

co washed and sealed with my homemade butter creme mix.

Still oiling scalp with the Sunny Isle Organic Pimento Oil. My edges are coily now. I have NEVER had coily edges because they never grew long enough to coil. They were always fuzzy. I am truly shocked. My nape is also filling in well. I massage the oil into my scalp and edges every other night. I am so happy.

mia, but always oiling or using butters, currently in rotation is hv red tea butter, oil mixture of evoo, castor oil.

oil rinse with amla infused soybean oil and Nexxus Humectress conditioner ... removed the indigo ... hair feels great :lick:

BraunSugar said:
Still oiling scalp with the Sunny Isle Organic Pimento Oil. My edges are coily now. I have NEVER had coily edges because they never grew long enough to coil. They were always fuzzy. I am truly shocked. My nape is also filling in well. I massage the oil into my scalp and edges every other night. I am so happy.

That's exactly how I know the oil I'm using is working! I didn't even have fuzzy edges because the hair was gone...now they are fuzzy, coily, nappy, all that which means the hair is there! :)

I started using Claudies Hair Elixir ,i really like the feeling of it on my hair and the scent.
I think i greased up too much ,beetween the elixir and the hair whipped from this morning ..

Back