Oh Lawd!!! Somebody Help Him!

^^^RIGHT!!! Like where his girlfriend at? Where his Mama? His Auntie, sister, girl cousin, his brother cousin girlfriend sister-in-law, the lil girl next door...SOMEBODY....ANYBODY!!!

^^^RIGHT!!! Like where his girlfriend at? Where his Mama? His Auntie, sister, girl cousin, his brother cousin girlfriend sister-in-law, the lil girl next door...SOMEBODY....ANYBODY!!!
I was thinking I'll do his hair :lachen:

but yeah I wondered the same thing

aww but he's too cute, love his personality, loved when he was groovin in the mirror hehehe

He was too entertaining, lol. I was about to say I guess he decided to give us a flat ironing vid since other folks were holding out, until I saw the date. hahahha

1232903709_samuel20l20jackson20-20bad20ass20mofo.gif

i honestly have no words... so i will just slide to the next thread

He seems proud but that sound of him raking through his hair made me cringe. :sad: At least he's happy though but he needs his hair drenched in moisture. :lol:

He's been watching youtube....and thought, "I can do that....yeaaaah, watch!":lachen:

If he watch "how it's done," there's no doubt, his hair will be on point.
He gives good vibes, funny dude, funny video.

lol poor thing. It says sections the hair so he uses a brush! lol did he say he wanted it to go straight bk so he could get in the pool. po thang.

Wow... um...
I'm kinda amazed he managed to do that while still retaining masculinity.:lachen:

Interesting.....

Me and him appear to have the same hair type and I'm upset that he was pikking out and brushing his hair in that manner. AND his hair looks longer than mine.

I just came back in to say he needs a commercial!!! He is tv commercial worthy! I'd watch....this dude is a character!
And yes, he does keep his masculinity, I can't be mad.

I love how he still loves it even though he could have done that with a blow dryer. :lol: Thats called real hair love. Loving your hair no matter how much you f**k up. :lachen:

Too funny is there a site like lhcf for men because I wasn't expecting him to know about heat protectant. With a little research I bet he would be the guy for men to go to for hair care like some of you very knowledgeable ladies on here boy I know I've learned alot. Just a thought because some men care about their hair.

Back