October 2012....What Did YOU Buy This Week?? (Hair Care Edition)

you got a nice haul right there ! :grin: I need to try that Silk dreams stuff it seems to be very popular on the board

I pretty much try everything mentioned on the JustGrowAlreadyBlog, I forgot her name on here, if she were to whip up some horse poop and honey and stick it on her hair I'd be like 'eww...where can I find some' lol

In Ulta the other day...

Picked up Paul Mitchell's Smoothing Shampoo, Daily Treatment (conditioner), Skinny Serum and got the leave in for free. These are the green streaked bottles by the way.

I'm really excited about trying it out for my rollersetting, especially the serum.

I also picked up the Organix Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil. Since I love the shampoo and conditioner, I thought to give this a whirl too.

I just came from Ulta. It was buy 2 get one free plus I had a $5 off coupon so I saved $23!

2 Joico K-Pak's
1 Joico Moisture Balm Conditioner
1 Redken Anti-Snap
1 KeraCare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo
12 Elastic Hair Bands

I was just about to celebrate that I'd bought NOTHING!!

And then I remembered that I did buy some Karishma Henna last weekend.
I have to test it to ensure its safe for relaxed hair.

I am becoming a product junkie again.

I bought Suave Natural's Tropical Coconut and the Rosemary Mint for co-washing.

I also bought Mixed Chicks Deep Conditioner too to use when steaming. My hair loves it.

With Ulta's 20% off today, I purchased 2 more jars of Lee Stafford's Argan Oil Masque. I was going to get more of his Hair Growth Treatment and they were out of stock :sad:. Looks like others have found out about this product.

Back