October 2012....What Did YOU Buy This Week?? (Hair Care Edition)

Ok so I'm new to healthy hair care but I've been reading a lot and I think I found some products for my first regimen. These were all purchased from Amazon.

1.) Conditioner: Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Moisturizing Conditioner, Nexxus Keraphix Restorative Strengthening Conditioner

2.) Leave-In Conditioner: Nexxus ProMend Leavein Treatment Creme

3.) Shampoos: Mizani Puriphying Intense Cleansing Shampoo, Mizani Botanifying Conditioning Shampoo

4.) Deep Conditioner: Nexxus humectress ultimate moisture deep conditioning treatment

5.) Overnight: H2O Intense Strengthening Night-Time Treatment Unisex by Mizani

6.) Daily Moisturizer: Mizani Supreme Oil Silicone & Mineral Oil Free, Nexxus Humectress Luxe Ultimate Moisturizing LeaveIn Spray

7.) Treatments: Nexxus Emergencee Restorative Strength Conditioning Treatment, Aphogee Keratin 2 Minute Reconstructor

I also bought 3 flexi's from Lilla Rose

Tar-jay:

Giovanni Brazilian Keratin & Argan Oil Ultra Sleek Poo & Condish
Yes to Carrots Condish
Gud Pearnormal Activity Pear & Acai Berry Condish

Walgreens:

nuNAAT Karite Shea Butter Deep Conditioner

TJ Maxx:

Sukin Protein Conditioner

@IDareT'sHair and @chebaby

I really have to stop reading the conversation between the two of you. I always get into trouble...

So, because I'm not in U.S I hadn't heard about SD before. I was curious about it since you were discussing it and google the site and toddled over there...Big mistake and $87 later (not including shipping, mind)...Hrumpf!

Heres my order:

2x Vanilla silk moisture
2x Chocolate Bliss
2x Avocado pudding
2x Creme de la silk
1x Mocha silk infusion.

So did I do good?
@Benjanmum
i love the vanilla silk and mocha deep conditioner. the mocha is my fave:lick: also the PRE is an amazing butter :lick::lick:

I was just about to celebrate that I'd bought NOTHING!!

And then I remembered that I did buy some Karishma Henna last weekend.
I have to test it to ensure its safe for relaxed hair.

On top of the henna last weekend. (which I used this weekend and I've ended up with Ginger grey hairs)
So I've now ordered Indigo this weekend.

I'm try trying to get a grip of this sickness. I cannot afford to buy products every week.:perplexed

Hair One for Dry Hair in the liter bottle. I literally jumped up and down when I saw the bottle in the liter size :nono::lol:

ORS Replenishing Conditioner. I thought it only came in the little packs for a dollar but now I can buy the whole bottle. :lol:

A liter of Giovanni Direct Leave-in Conditioner and a gallon of Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deep Moisture Conditioner from Massage Warehouse.

Hi everyone! I'm new to the site. I've been on a haircare journey for the past 2 years...did a big chop (up to my chin), stopped relaxing, & I try to use natural products as much as possible. I do indulge in some natural hair dye & some clip-ons every now and again but for the most part, I try to keep it chemical free & little manipulation. I recently purchased:

-Sebastian Penetraitt Protein Treatment - all-time fave
-It's a 10 Keratin leave-in - I love this leave-in treatment
-Caruso Steam Rollers - I'm attempting to curl my hair without a curling iron or any use of heat...ordered on Amazon, should be arriving this week.
-Salerm Keratin Deep Treatment - they used it on me at my salon recently. It made my hair very happy.
-More coconut oil for Sunday treatments

Flaxseeds

1230C24_s_hr.jpg

Basso Rice Bran Oil

63.png

Tresemme Naturals conditioner
As I Am leave-in conditioner x2
As I Am coconut co-wash
Silk Elements Mega Silk moisturizing treatment pack x2
Spray bottle

Keracare Sulfate Free Hydrating Detangling Shampoo
Nexxus Humectress Conditioner
Sunny Isle Extra Dark Castor Oil
Sunny Isle Argan Oil

i just got my silk dreams order

chocolate bliss and avocado pudding
i just washed yesterday so i shouldnt wash today :sekret: i might do a pj wash day just to try it out :sekret: :look:

Back