NYC ladies, what did you buy @Circle of Sisters

Naturefreegirl

Hi Ladies
I went to Circle of Sister's today at the javitz center, I was rushed with so many hair products that I just wanted to ran. I do have to say that this year they had better products.

I ran into Jane Carter and spoke to her for a bit, got some samples. I told her that the ladies of lhcf love her products and she said se felt blessed and thanks us for our favor (nice lady buy the way)

I stop at a booth called Naturally Alive, I must say this sistah was very business savvy, she even had some jars for a dollar. Well I went ahead a brought one, I just put it in my hair and I am in love, my hair felt so mositurize with shine, the smell is also nice. The owner was explaining to me that its made with vitamin E. It's more like an oil / hair grease
here's the info www.naturally-alive.com. I will keep you guys posted on my experience with this.

I also stop at a booth with products by Doris, The woman had so much passion that I had to buy she has been using these products on clients hair for 36 years. So I will try the products on the next wash day and post.

But I wanted to know what did you buy today at Circle of sisters, let's share and compare.

^ it's not a hair show but they have people there that sell hair products.

I wish I saw jane carter. I didnt know she was there.

I didnt buy any hair products. I was trying to be good.

yes she was there, small woman but very nice, one of her workers gave me some samples. He expained to me that her products were less at the show.

not a damn thing! I went yesterday, maybe today was better. I could make everything I saw there so saw no reason to buy anything... Jane Carter stuff hasn't done anything for me

I was tripped up by the guys doing hair at the end of on row...I'm talking hooded dryer and all

Back