Now I know I have lost my mind and become hair obsessed....

tricie

... I am going to Houston next week for a business meeting and to hang out with Mom and Dad. I'll be in the Spring area, and the folks are in Clear Lake so it'll take me a minute to get home (for those that live in H-Town, you know its far), especially in rush hour traffic.

Why have I looked online at some of the Indian stores in Houston, and printed out some maps so I can stop there on the way home???? How sad is that? :drunk: Like I'm gonna find something that I can't get in the many Indian grocery stores here at home? Wow....

Anyone else think I'm nuts? (**true PJs won't, I bet**) :lachen: Anyone have any recommendations for good stores?

Thanks, Bre Bre; I knew my forum sistas would understand! And the craziest thing is that one of them is right by my parents' house, like close enough to almost walk. Of course, pre LHCF, I didn't pay it any attention. Now I can't wait to get in there! :drunk:

Anytime you get to go to a new bss or target, walgreens, WHATEVER, it's like going to Disneyland for the first time. Just to be able to walk down a new aisle and see product placement, stuff the store carries, pricing, new stuff, it's great.

Girl that is completely normal. I don't care whether it's business or personal...I'm gonna print maps to the malls and NOW Indian stores for every trip.

Heck I once planned a church trip, our only source of transportaion were tour buses and YET I scheduled a day to go to three outlets that would keep us out for hours.

Did I mention ALL BUSES and participants had to endure my added excursion because there was a possibility that the Michael Kors outlet had something extra extra special that was not sold in a normal retail store :rolleyes:

No different with business trips. My colleagues know if they decide to share a car with me on a trip, and they don't want to be stranded at the hotel ALL day, they might as well be prepared to take a 2 hour road trip to find outlets and NOW Indian stores :lachen:

Thanks for chiming in, Elle Doll!! :yep:

I felt like that, Bre Bre, when I was in Dallas a few weeks ago; I remember seeing a BSS off the freeway and remembering the exit so I could get back to it. I bought a few things that I probably could have gotten here (no new stuff, things I needed), but it was the just the new-to-me 'ness of it all. I know I was in there at least an hour! :look:

It's hard out here for a PJ! :spinning:

I know that's right, ItCanGrow! There's nothing like shopping out of town, and ooh wee, them outlets will getcha everytime! :grin:

Back