She says I need to cut my hair

That was incredibly rude and unprofessional. Just forget about her comments. No one can tell you when your hair should be cut because they sure can't grow it back for you! Don't let those negative vibes get to you.:nono:

i concur.

for her to have even said you have to cut it, to make it grow--you can rest assured that you know more about hair CARE than she does. period.

Are you serious? See folks kill me with that mess. She didn't have to say all of that. If you didn't want to cut it she should have just did what you asked and KIM!!! Q

I got cornrow braids last weekend the stylist who did my hair was like if you come back to me for your relaxer Im letting you know now, Im going to cut at least 1inch off your ends. She also said the same old thing "keeping your ends trimmed makes your hair grow, trust me I got growing hands" What does that mean anyway. I didnt even go there with her I just sat there thinking lady, just braid my hair so I can bounce, you wont see me for a relaxer. lol. So girl dont worry about these hairdressers.

After she braided my hair I would have let her know that would be my last time using her services. I wish a stylist would "tell" me what they are going to do with "my" hair. It would not be pretty. :nono: Q

Everytime I think about going to get my hair done, stories like this pop up and serve as my reality check. I would LOVE for someone else to be stratching shampoo into my scalp but 9 out of 10 times, that is accompanied with a 2 inch trim and heat from the depths of hell. No thanks.

Everytime I think about going to get my hair done, stories like this pop up and serve as my reality check. I would LOVE for someone else to be stratching shampoo into my scalp but 9 out of 10 times, that is accompanied with a 2 inch trim and heat from the depths of hell. No thanks.

Right!:yep: I feel the same way. I've gotten to the point that I really don't want ANYONE touching my hair anymore. :wallbash: My intention was to just check out the Indian store. Then I thought about treating myself since I had extra time before I picked up my next load and headed back home to Florida. Oh well. I'll save my money and work on trying to grow my hair. I'm glad I was able to stop the breakage I was experiencing earlier this year.

Girl screw her she ain't nobody. Plus her opinion don't matter anyway. As long as your taking care of your hair the best you can you will see improvement. Most stylest only think about how your hair appears instead of how healthy it really is IMO.

Back