Nov 2017 What Did You Buy This Week

@Beamodel
I thought about going in getting another x3 pack of the Rhassoul Conditioner for a R/O - Cowash, and some more KBB Super Duper Butter Creme but decided against it and bought NW21 Spritz instead.o_O

I may go back and get the KBB though because it's a Staple and for a buck eighty two can replace BM's Luscious Creme and knock that off my list this BF.:look:

Unfortunately for me, I had just bought some KBB Super Butter Creme before this Sale.:angry2:

@Beamodel
I thought about going in getting another x3 pack of the Rhassoul Conditioner for a R/O - Cowash, and some more KBB Super Duper Butter Creme but decided against it and bought NW21 Spritz instead.o_O

I may go back and get the KBB though because it's a Staple and for a buck eighty two can replace BM's Luscious Creme and knock that off my list this BF.:look:

Unfortunately for me, I had just bought some KBB Super Butter Creme before this Sale.:angry2:

Aw dang. Yea I’m just trying them out because I love clays and my Shipping was only $5.99.

1 2 oz Giovanni direct leave in.
4 CD RC masks
2 CD RC shampoos.

Got the leave in because I've never tried it. I didn't buy the rinse out because I only use them to wash out henna, and I already have suave for that.

This line has a floral scent, which I guess comes from the cactus flower. I like it, but I once tried a full wash day with this line and thought I would fall out. It's a shame because this is my fave CD line, but I find the smell can go from pleasant to irritating. I'll just make sure not to use the mask and the shampoo on the same wash day.

Amazon:
P and J Trading

Fragrance oils for my body/hair butter mixes.
Autumn Set: Brown Sugar, Apple, Harvest Spice, Vanilla, Forest Pine & Snickerdoodle
Bakery Set: Pumpkin Pie, Cupcake, Sugar Cookies, Coffee Cake, Snickerdoodle & Gingerbread

I had to come back in and see when I ordered this as it arrived at my door yesterday although I selected free shipping at 5-7 business days delivery. Impressed with shipping and the smell of all the fragrances. Absolutely delicious!

Placed another order for:
Nature Set:
Forest Pine, Ocean Breeze, Rain, Fresh Cut Grass, Sandalwood & Bamboo
Summer Set:
Peach, Strawberry, Plumeria, Coconut, Ocean Breeze & Pina Colada

I'mma sit down somewhere now.

This line has a floral scent, which I guess comes from the cactus flower. I like it, but I once tried a full wash day with this line and thought I would fall out. It's a shame because this is my fave CD line, but I find the smell can go from pleasant to irritating. I'll just make sure not to use the mask and the shampoo on the same wash day.
@weavepat
This is so disappointing.:barf: #ihatefloral

Thanks for the description.:ohwell:

1 2 oz Giovanni direct leave in.
4 CD RC masks
2 CD RC shampoos.

Got the leave in because I've never tried it. I didn't buy the rinse out because I only use them to wash out henna, and I already have suave for that.

Floral? I didn't get that. Let me go sniff the rinseout and report back.BTW I love the scent of CD RH and. I'm scent sensitive

Went to the BSS store and got some stuff from Creme Of Nature. I got me a relaxer, for when it’s time to touch up, so I decided to maybe try some more things from Argan oil line. I don’t mess with the shampoo, the conditioner, or that awful cowash stuff they have. But I’m like everything can’t be trash, since I love the leave-in spray and the relaxer. I also love their edge control.
I wanted some products that would give shine. I bought the custard for my daughter since I wanted to give a twistout that would have some hold, but once I saw the reviews about it leaving the hair dull sticky, and creating white particles in the hair returned it.
I also got their blow out cream, foam wrap lotion, and the anti humidity spray. I haven’t used the product yet, but ladies were saying the foam was drying. I planned on using all of that for my DD.
I don’t know if I’m going to return this stuff, or just see how it works.

I use Keracare for rollersets, since it is soft and has no protein in it. I also use Nairobi for molding purposes and to cut down on dry time. I can’t use Nairobi for roller sets.

Back