Nov 2017 What Did You Buy This Week

@Aggie Where did you find mango butter? :look:
I got some from www.essentialwholesale.com but if you get any, go to Amazon and get some through a vendor called Oslove Organics. That is where I will make my next butter purchase from - Amazon product ASIN B01H7MTBWQ
I want Oslove's Mango butter, Shea Butter, Cupuacu butter and I believe the Illipe Butter as well. I can't handle the strong smell of Cocoa butter hence the Illipe. By the time I discovered Oslove Organics, I had already ordered from Essential Wholesale unfortunately.

The reviews on Amazon are awesome, plus the vendor is black woman and I'm trying to promote black owned businesses as well. @ElevatedEnergy have used and highly recommends Oslove Organics and I trust her opinion highly.

I got some from www.essentialwholesale.com but if you get any, go to Amazon and get some through a vendor called Oslove Organics. That is where I will make my next butter purchase from - Amazon product ASIN B01H7MTBWQ
I want Oslove's Mango butter, Shea Butter, Cupuacu butter and I believe the Illipe Butter as well. I can't handle the strong smell of Cocoa butter hence the Illipe. By the time I discovered Oslove Organics, I had already ordered from Essential Wholesale unfortunately.

The reviews on Amazon are awesome, plus the vendor is black woman and I'm trying to promote black owned businesses as well. @ElevatedEnergy have used and highly recommends Oslove Organics and I trust her opinion highly.
Awesome! Thank you.

Report AfroVeda to PayPal & get a refund. PayPal has a time limit on claims/disputes. AfroVeda is well known for not fulfilling orders. I only buy their products from Hattaché.
Update:
I reported her that day and I bought sweetroots from hattache.
The sweetroots came in good time. And, I just got a response from Afroveda. She said she put the wrong label on the product but it was in fact sweetroots. She claims she hadn’t started making the ‘new’ product yet but simply put the wrong label on.

Wel... since I now have sweetroots I decided to see if they were the same. They are not. The ‘new’ product is blueberry pomegranate and the product smells like blueberries.

Anyway she sent a ship notice for the sweetroots and its on the way.

I have 2 of these @Kay96. I got the 50% off deal that curly proverbz gave in one of her videos, can't remember which one though.
Yes it is. Very powerful little brush too. You can use it with or without the vibration option.

I'm glad you like it. I've been wanting to purchase it for a long tim. I felt like the youtubers might not be genuine, since many of them were sponsored, but I finally gave in.

I ordered mine from Amazon for $19.99. I'm not sure if I would have paid less if I used one of those codes.

I'm glad you like it. I've been wanting to purchase it for a long tim. I felt like the youtubers might not be genuine, since many of them were sponsored, but I finally gave in.

I ordered mine from Amazon for $19.99. I'm not sure if I would have paid less if I used one of those codes.

On the website it's 20.00 plus about $4 for shipping. I think I'll pick up one from amazon.

9074104e-aa5a-424a-a113-fc23feb2490a_1.1d3fcaa4811fc58c9f8d24c9c47fc591.jpeg

It was on sale. It called to me...

Made up for lost time:
Carol's Daughter
Almond mask
Almond rinse out (took it back to CVS)
Rhassoul rinse out (sublime! much better than the mask)
Black Vanilla rinse out

Especially Hair Moisture Foundation (my hair loves this, my pocket not so much)

Shea Moisture
Leave-in for extra dry hair

Soultanicals
Fro despair
Carrot shampoo

Sarenzo
Body Frostings (Sands, Golden, Sage and Citrus) :drool:
Creamy Oil (Twilight)

Annabelle's Perfect Blends
Hair Creams (Pink Buttercream, Rosemary Melon)
Hair and Body Butta (Cypress and Citron, I want to smell like Christmas :giggle:)
Dry Oil Spray (Egyptian Dragon)
Body Wash (White Pepper Lavender)
Foaming Body Wash (The Code)
Olive Body Cream (Poison Crocus)
Not Petroleum Jelly (Dragon's Blood)

I put in a request to have my hair creams thick and dense. I do not like the runny texture.

Walmart
Mane Choice Curl Boosting Sorbet (will use tomorrow for my twist out)

4 beautiful wigs from www.divatress.com:

-Outre Lace Front Wig – Perm Yaki 18" - in color #DX3147

-FreeTress Equal Deep Invisible L Part Lace Front Wig – Karissa in color #1

-FreeTress Equal Lace Front Wig – Nari in color #F237

-Outre Batik Lace Front Wig – Dominican Blowout Relaxed in color #1

Back