Nov 2017 What Did You Buy This Week

Evening Ladies :hiya:.

I did a tiny little damage when I went out today. I got me 1 jar of bobby pins, some raw unrefined African Shea butter, 5 blocks of Raw African Black Soaps, 1 lb of Rhassoul Clay, 8 oz Kaolin Pink Clay, and 1 lb of Mango Butter.

My big damage was the amount of plants I bought. I only got flowering plants today though, oh and some stepping stones :drunk:.

To inform my Black Friday purchasing and Quarter 1 2018 regimen:
  1. Shea Moisture Yucca Firm Hold Gel (will trial because it has better ingredients and is more cost-efficient than my HG Biosilk Hard Rock Gelee)
  2. Henna Sooq sedr powder
  3. Henna Sooq Cocoveda Shampoo Bar (can this replace the Soultanicals ayurvedic poo bar if necessary???)
  4. Henna Sooq Soapnut Shampoo Bar (can this replace my KCCC shampoo?)
  5. Henna Sooq Sweet Honey Enriching Hair Nourisher
  6. Soultanicals Carrot Dew Shampoo (for the MSM, vitamin C, biotin, vitamin E, etc.)
Aside from BF sales for reups, I'm done. I'm packing away Tier 3 products, shelving Tier 2 products, and placing Tier 1 products in the bathroom cabinet.

I have some of this same brand in my amazon wish list for my next purchase of butters.

You will love it Sis. It is velvety soft and smooth in texture. It's raw so it smells how shea butter be smelling :lachen:but the performance is worth it. LOL

I buy all my butters from this vendor on Amazon. She has her own website but Amazon ships free with a $25 purchase. Her mango butter is out of this world. :abducted:I also like her capuacu butter too! It's a bit more expensive than her mango and shea butter but you only need a little bit to balance out the softness of the other butters in your mixes.

It wasn't me but it's a great idea. I want them for my opened boxes of powders, clays and for keeping my infused oils fresher longer.

By the way, I bought a case of the 16oz size and 4 of the 32 oz size Mason jars about an hour ago. Couldn't wait, lol

I use the jars from Ikea for my stuff. They recently lowered the price again too.

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/20227984/

They have 4 different sizes.

You will love it Sis. It is velvety soft and smooth in texture. It's raw so it smells how shea butter be smelling :lachen:but the performance is worth it. LOL

I buy all my butters from this vendor on Amazon. She has her own website but Amazon ships free with a $25 purchase. Her mango butter is out of this world. :abducted:I also like her capuacu butter too! It's a bit more expensive than her mango and shea butter but you only need a little bit to balance out the softness of the other butters in your mixes.

Which brand?

Whoa Mama! I am going to have a blast when I do order. Now I'm interested in the cupuacu butter. Does it smell heavily like raw cocoa butter. I'm not too crazy about that smell at all :nono:.

Whoa Mama! I am going to have a blast when I do order. Now I'm interested in the cupuacu butter. Does it smell heavily like raw cocoa butter. I'm not too crazy about that smell at all :nono:.

It doesn't really have a smell to me...sorta kinda smells faint vanilla-esq...like mango butter. However it does take on the smell of other fragrances easily. I keep all my butters in a large plastic bin like this:

IMAG1092-1140x2016.jpg

And I have an open bag of cocoa butter wafers on the bottom so all of my other butters (with the exception of that ole stankin Shea butter) have absorbed a bit of that cocoa butter smell. So since you are not that fond of it, don't store your capuacu butter near your cocoa butter (if you have it)

Which brand?

@Aggie was so kind to answer already. I have ordered from Oslove Organics several times and her butters are so yummy. I probably have around 15 pounds of butters from her. I do make my own body butters as well as use them in my hair and they are so easy to work with. This was never really important to me but lately has been on my heart to support small black owned female businesses for my hair and body care and this company fits that to a tee. So it's a pure bonus that her products are worth me supporting! I hope you love them as much as I do if you decide to purchase.

It doesn't really have a smell to me...sorta kinda smells faint vanilla-esq...like mango butter. However it does take on the smell of other fragrances easily. I keep all my butters in a large plastic bin like this:

View attachment 415735

And I have an open bag of cocoa butter wafers on the bottom so all of my other butters (with the exception of that ole stankin Shea butter) have absorbed a bit of that cocoa butter smell. So since you are not that fond of it, don't store your capuacu butter near your cocoa butter (if you have it)

oooh, In my wish list it goes. Thank you so much @ElevatedEnergy. Seem so strange calling you that but in time I'll get used to it. I do love the new screen name though. Sounds like something you will actually need with a new baby and all :yep:.

@Aggie was so kind to answer already. I have ordered from Oslove Organics several times and her butters are so yummy. I probably have around 15 pounds of butters from her. I do make my own body butters as well as use them in my hair and they are so easy to work with. This was never really important to me but lately has been on my heart to support small black owned female businesses for my hair and body care and this company fits that to a tee. So it's a pure bonus that her products are worth me supporting! I hope you love them as much as I do if you decide to purchase.
This gives me all the more reason to support her. Plus it helps that her products are of excellent quality too.

oooh, In my wish list it goes. Thank you so much @ElevatedEnergy. Seem so strange calling you that but in time I'll get used to it. I do love the new screen name though. Sounds like something you will actually need with a new baby and all :yep:.

@Aggie Thanks Sis! I can admit that after 4 years of being referred to as lulu97, then logging in to a new name feels a bit weird to me. Like I see members quoting me and I'm like "who she talking too" LOL and then I'm like oh that's me. :lachen:

Evening Ladies :hiya:.

I did a tiny little damage when I went out today. I got me 1 jar of bobby pins, some raw unrefined African Shea butter, 5 blocks of Raw African Black Soaps, 1 lb of Rhassoul Clay, 8 oz Kaolin Pink Clay, and 1 lb of Mango Butter.

My big damage was the amount of plants I bought. I only got flowering plants today though, oh and some stepping stones :drunk:.
@Aggie Where did you find mango butter? :look:

Qhemet Biologics sale
1 sample each:
- heavy cream
- twist butter
- moringa ghee detangler
- olive and honey balm

This is a great sale. I spent ~$12 total, including priority shipping.

I wonder if the packaging is changing on the samples or not.

She is having more sales lately, good for her.

Back