Not into little boys, but I watched the video for the little video girls hair.

PersuasiveBeauty

:lachen: I love the body in her hair. Was this a blow out? Roller set? Did she use heat to get those curls in the carnival scene? When I saw her walking and I saw that BOUNCE in her hair. I drooled. I won't lie.

http://youtu.be/5innG_SeKcQ

Edited to add: The girl is Lauryn Hill's niece. Interesting!

Last edited:
LOL! I was so confused about the title... and then I clicked the link. The girl's hair is lovely!

But why is that boy so cute though? :look::lachen:

Look at little Diggy trying to get his mack on.:lol:

Lauryn's niece resembles her, and her hair is beautiful.

I am sooo happy with this video! Totally age appropriate, Young brown folks having fun and his main love interest is a "regular" (albeit flat out gorgeous) brown skin girl with her own hair dressed nice and cute and not twerking on a pole??!!! The little kiss on the cheek? I LOVESSS IT..

PS... I am ashamed of all the feelings, I was catching when he smiled at the winked at the camera.... He's such a cutie... I want him for my niece IMMEDIATELY but When he is eighteen... HE COULD GET IT... TWICE! :

:look:

That girls hair is beautiful but for a sec I was like "Why the hell is Diddy about to ruin this video for me :nono:".... Jeremih looks too much like that man, but a sexier verson. As far as Diggy goes -----> :lick::lick::lick:<----- that is all

Back