Nonie's 2009 Braids...

Nonie

...even though she's couldn't join the 2009 C&G Challenge. :look:

After a weekend of not being serious and lots of napping (thank God for the extra day!) I'm pleased to say that I have finally finished braiding my hair. Here is a glimpse of my new do:

Braids041209-vi.jpg

Hair used: Hisandher.com Water Wave #1B 28"

(BTW, hisandher.com sent weave hair instead of braiding hair sending me into a major conniption, but when my effort to cuss someone out was met by an answering machine, I calmed down and decided to cut the track part out and make the most of it as I didn't have time to return it for an exchange--this is the weekend I wanted to do my hair dammit! I worried the hair would not be enough as it looked less than the braiding hair I remember, but I was pleasantly proved wrong.)

Last edited:
Veeery Nice, Nonie :yep:

I want my hair braided up sometime soon...:spinning:

What was the hair you ordered...

Wow Nonie, They look great.

And you should still call and cuss someone out even though you found a way.

Maybe they'll send you something for your trouble.

I'm voting for a FULL BLACK-OUT on the phone.:yep:

Wow Nonie, They look great.

And you should still call and cuss someone out even though you found a way.

Maybe they'll send you something for your trouble.

I'm voting for a FULL BLACK-OUT on the phone.:yep:

:giggle: Don't tempt me.

My consolation was the hair they sent was more expensive than what I ordered. :look:

Uuummm, so are you in the cali area?? I need some two-strand twists and i really don't feel like doing them myself..

back on topic, your hair looks great girl!!! how long are you keeping them in? what's going to be your regimen while they're in?

they look really wonderful! Do you braid hair for others? You're really good, and I know if I could braid like that I wouldn't tell anyone, because I wouldn't want to be bothered. I can barely stand doing my own hair let alone someone else's
and I really like the hair you used
I've been thinking about trying to do my own braids but i don't know if I'm that patient. It would probably take me a whole week to finish.

they look really wonderful! Do you braid hair for others? You're really good, and I know if I could braid like that I wouldn't tell anyone, because I wouldn't want to be bothered. I can barely stand doing my own hair let alone someone else's
and I really like the hair you used
I've been thinking about trying to do my own braids but i don't know if I'm that patient. It would probably take me a whole week to finish.

You nailed it with the bold. :rofl: I used to do others' hair but wanted to kill them by the time I was done. I figured I'm less likely to do time in jail if I just stayed on the DL.

You should give it a shot doing your own. Cool thing is you can wear a hat when you get tired (or take a nap :lol: ) and continue when you next feel like it.

You nailed it with the bold. :rofl: I used to do others' hair but wanted to kill them by the time I was done. I figured I'm less likely to do time in jail if I just stayed on the DL.

You should give it a shot doing your own. Cool thing is you can wear a hat when you get tired (or take a nap :lol: ) and continue when you next feel like it.

Oh my gosh! Unfortunately for me that's where I'm at. I don't want to say bother but it's really becoming annoying esp since I hate doing hair. So here I am like a fool jumping from house to house on weekends to help everybody else out however when it comes to me no one wants to pick up their phones or their busy. So I do them myself and am now telling people A) Im retired B) a friend did them for me or C) Nope I don't do hair..sorry. Lol.. I'm a fan of that hat trick I do it all the time.

:grin:Anyways I originally came here to say I love how you started your own thread Nonie ... I was just in The C&G thread...:yep: And I love the finishing product!

Sweetie!!!!! Absolutely gorgeous..............

Wow..........

NO matter what folks say - I love His and Hers.

Next time - I will get the hair for you!!!! You know I live in LA!

Sweetie!!!!! Absolutely gorgeous..............

Wow..........

NO matter what folks say - I love His and Hers.

Next time - I will get the hair for you!!!! You know I live in LA!

I love His and Her too, which is why I saved for 4 weeks to justify getting hair that costs the price of a small island. You're a doll, Lucky's Mom. I will take you up on that offer next time. Thank you. :kiss:

Back