No length check until the End of...

Hmmm, about 6 more weeks left in the year, I think I wanna join, seeing that I tend to give myself a length check with every texlaxer which btw, is due in less than 2 weeks. That will be tough I know, but I want to do this one. I'll probably do a length check around March 20, 2012 before and after my scheduled trim.

itching to relax next month. it will be the end of my 4 month stretch and hopefully a nice length check.

OT-ladykpnyc where is that siggy scene from? fresh prince of bel air? its so familiar yet so elusive. that woman in white- her figure is on point!

Yes, it's the scene where Aunt Viv decides that she wants to get back into dancing. She goes in intimidated, but kicks butt after the young girls try to play her. The she collapses in the hall :giggle:

I'm jonesing to check my length! :lol: and I just cheated on Saturday so I know there's no difference. This is why I need this challenge. I want to be surprised by the length in December instead of being disappointed every other day when I see no change!

This thread's been quiet for a while. I'll just check in. Haven't cheated since last weekend when I checked. Wash/DC is on Sunday though and that's usually when I want to take a peek. So let's hope I'm strong!

Checking in... I've been trying to keep up but not checking is hard... Lol... So far I haven't checked this week

lmao! This thread is so cute. It's like LCA. Length Checkers Anonymous :lol:

Hang in there ladies!! You can do it :yep:

goteamgogirl.gif

Sent from my iPhone.

I'm still doing great myself. I'm not even tempted to check yet. It might be tougher during Christmas week though.

I still haven't checked but it's real tough and I probably will cheat... It looks from my puff that my hair is getting shorter... I can't have that!

I cheat so much that at this point its an utter fail. :yep:

Last week I took pictures for my update pics for my challenges.

:missing: Where is everyone else? hmmmm

:thewave: I am still here. No cheating. My hair is in pin curls and I refuse to ruin them to check. Good Luck everyone..

Oh yeah, and for the recent cheaters :blush: :lachen:

I have been cheating left and right. I can't help it. I have been fighting for APL sense The end of 2009 when I screwed up my progress. The end of the month can't come fast enough

I am still holding out very well. I'll be getting my hair weaved on Sunday afternoon and I hope I don't have to straighten my hair first.

so i cheated this morning... i needed to know exactly how many more inches till apl... 3.5 ugh. so i figure i need 4 inches to be full apl technically thats like 8 months away..so long so long

I definitely cannot check my length now because I got it weaved yesterday. Next length check is scheduled at take down.

trying to fight the erge to fully cheat I took a photo of how many inches I need to be to get to APL :grin:
LOL

Attachments

• apl inches.jpg
    apl inches.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 9
Back