Nioxin OD=2 inches a month

soooo is the nioxin direct from Amazon.com (not a 3rd party seller) legit? Mine have 'NIOXIN' on the pill and all the pills were all in tact...

Well, here's the issue. Nioxin will not support tablets purchased on Amazon or any other online source. So if you have problems or need to use the guarantee. If you are fine with knowing that - run with it.

However, if you are concerned about preserving your guarantee with Noixin, but from their trusted partners. Actually researching this thing, I realized I can buy from a trusted source for within $5 of Amazon's price + shipping. So, its not a problem for me.

Well, here's the issue. Nioxin will not support tablets purchased on Amazon or any other online source. So if you have problems or need to use the guarantee. If you are fine with knowing that - run with it.

However, if you are concerned about preserving your guarantee with Noixin, but from their trusted partners. Actually researching this thing, I realized I can buy from a trusted source for within $5 of Amazon's price + shipping. So, its not a problem for me.

Where @ bolded

Where @ bolded

Kerryann
There is a local BSS where the guy gets great prices on most products for me in Westwood, NJ, he told me today to check with him next week. With a coupon, they were $31 at Ulta (and I get coupons from Ulta monthly). Amazon's best prices fluctuated between $23 and $26. For those without Prime there is an extra charge for shipping. Again, comparable to the local prices. I would check around because I am sure you can find someone local to you that will be "legit" and around the same price.

i haven't posted a progress pic in like forever...I started Nioxin in March....here we go

When my hair was healthy and growing thick and strong
hairjourneydec10-vi.jpg

After having chemical damage and my hair started to break off badly i turned to Nioxin to help my strands become stronger. See the damaged ends?
hairjourney-may2011.jpg

I had to trim off all the damaged ends. I cried so much that day.
length-may-2011-trim.jpg

this is me now! My hair is much stronger. Mind you i straighten the leave out i have while wearing the 3/4 wig i created. You can already see that my hair is thicker. The part (leave out) is less than an inch wide!
lengthchecksep1.jpg

my hair used to grow less than a half an inch a month. Nioxin has boosted the growth to 1/2 an inch!!!!!! I oil my scalp with JBCO every other day.

I'm annoyed, I've been taking these since April & I've seen improvement but not the 2 inches a month. Granted, im taking 1 a day, and I've gotten faster growth, it would be a bummer to think....let me not even... Here is a pic of the bottle and pill from ulta.

I was getting my pills from a BSS in queens, ny

Sent from my MyTouch 4G

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1314930514608.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1314930514608.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 85
  • uploadfromtaptalk1314930548777.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1314930548777.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 75
  • uploadfromtaptalk1314930620909.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1314930620909.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 82
  • uploadfromtaptalk1314930692123.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1314930692123.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 96
I'm annoyed, I've been taking these since April & I've seen improvement but not the 2 inches a month. Granted, im taking 1 a day, and I've gotten faster growth, it would be a bummer to think....let me not even... Here is a pic of the bottle and pill from ulta.

Sent from my MyTouch 4G

oh wow i have the same barcode number but the last pic mine don't look like that smdh say no more im going to ulta

I just checked the last bottle I had gotten from Amazon. I'm about to cancel XMAS!!! These pills have the name on them, but it is spelled incorrectly. It is spelled NIXOIN! Too funny. Does anyone else who ordered from Amazon have this spelling?

Alex, I'll take Ulta for $1,000!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to get my future pills from Ulta. There is no sense in using potentially counterfeit products to save 5-10 dollars.

I just checked the last bottle I had gotten from Amazon. I'm about to cancel XMAS!!! These pills have the name on them, but it is spelled incorrectly. It is spelled NIXOIN! Too funny. Does anyone else who ordered from Amazon have this spelling?

Pictures or it didnt happen. Are you serious, the name is in thier special label w/a design--not like they type it on each bottle separately? Let me check my bottle...:ohwell:

It could be the way you are holding the pill..rotate it

Sent from my MyTouch 4G

Softerlove. Thanks for telling me what I was doing. I got my son up to do a length check for nothing. He was pretty pissed, but I had to see if these pills had done anything. I did gain a full inch in two weeks, so after that I had calmed down about the spelling. I wanted to wait a full month to see what would happen, but I just had to see. Now I wish I had read your response before I sat there and got myself upset for no reason. Thanks again.

Softerlove. Thanks for telling me what I was doing. I got my son up to do a length check for nothing. He was pretty pissed, but I had to see if these pills had done anything. I did gain a full inch in two weeks, so after that I had calmed down about the spelling. I wanted to wait a full month to see what would happen, but I just had to see. Now I wish I had read your response before I sat there and got myself upset for no reason. Thanks again.

No problem love! Feel free to post length check pics! Lol...I had to try!

Sent from my MyTouch 4G

Oh no! :perplexed:perplexed:perplexed

mzteaze. I was mistaken. Softerlove told me to turn the pill around.

Do you know how often Ulta has 20% off sales? I've only been in there once, and I'm trying to figure out how many bottles to purchase. If they have it once a month or every other month, I figure two bottles would be good for now. I guess you have to sign up to receive specials in your emails.

Do you know how often Ulta has 20% off sales? I've only been in there once, and I'm trying to figure out how many bottles to purchase. If they have it once a month or every other month, I figure two bottles would be good for now. I guess you have to sign up to receive specials in your emails.

No idea, but I will say that when I weren't there, I was only able to find ONE 90count bottle...so that pretty much told me how much I could buy....lol

Sent from my MyTouch 4G

upscale0198

I have had a card with them for a while, so it seems to happen at least 2-3 times a year. Not including the monthly coupons for $3.50 off. But, I would suggest signing up for their emails so that you get all of the discount coupons regularly.

Also, I was told that Nioxin is redesigning their packaging. As a result, you will find a good deal of Nioxin products on the clearance racks at Ulta. My local one only had 2 packages of vitamins as well. Lets be clear tho, the vitamins were NOT on clearance.

Sent from my MyTouch 4G

My pills/bottle from Amazon look exactly like that. And one thing I've noticed is my nails growing thicker and longer, I'll have to get my gel overlay redone and it's only been two weeks. As far as my hair, it is definitely growing in thicker than I can remember it ever growing. I had to stop combing my new growth 3 weeks post because it was so thick I was doing more harm than good. My new growth varies, in my crown area (thick as he!!) I have almost an inch of growth :grin:, in the front I have about 1/2 inch. I'm 5 weeks post and didn't even bother my new growth after my last wash. I never had new growth this thick so soon, not sure how I'll make it 12 weeks.

@upscale0198 If you turn the pill in the other direction you'll see that it's actually spelled correctly.

I checked mine and thought the same thing but when I turned it, it was fine.

ETA: Nevermind, you figured it out.

A friend of mine received her bottle of Nioxin today from Costell, fulfilled by Amazon. They know about the hype because her bottle has a paper label covering up the part that states it is to be sold by licensed cosmetologist. The paper label has a barcode on it and the name of the product and product count. It has the words "NEW" on the label. I don't even know why it is on there, other than for cover up purposes.

The other three bottles I received, I never noted the part about the licensed cosmetologists. I read the ingredients and looked at the expiration date. Now that they have put that paper label on it, I know it would attract my attention and I would be more curious than ever. So I think in their efforts to distract the truth, they are bringing more attention to themselves. The label even covers up how to take them. That's one thing you would want people to see, in my opinion.

Dam shame I spoke to an amazon rep and told them I want my money for both bottles and I filed a claim on amazon for my cash and filed one against the company with amazon for selling fake Crap

Sent from my PC36100 using PC36100

I'm in JcPenny and they discontinued nioxin and brought in Nouritress they said this one is better I will review this later

Sent from my PC36100 using PC36100

Kerryann. They have a special on their website through Labor day. Buy one vitamin get one half off. The discount code is: NTVITA1DS50. Please remember to let us know how these work out.

Kerryann. They have a special on their website through Labor day. Buy one vitamin get one half off. The discount code is: NTVITA1DS50. Please remember to let us know how these work out.

The pj in my bf bought 2 for me yesterday but im still looking for the Nioxin

Last edited:
New update. You can purchase the vitamins at Ulta which is an authorized dealer for Nioxin. If you are going between now and 9/3/2011, be sure to take your 20% coupon.

Here's the link: http://search.ulta.com/nav/marketing/ultacoupon/0

Ah man I hate that the date has passed. I just ordered from Costsell/Cossel and my pills are cracked! And they want me to pay for shipping which will be almost $10 going and coming. Daggit! They were a little snippy about the cracking NOT being ineffective :rolleyes: (rolls eyes) and they feel it's not their fault and will not send me a shipping label.

Plus I could have used that 20% coupon at Ulta, Stay on the look out. If they have another that includes Nioxin, please let me know. Thanks lady!

Oh and please DO NOT BUY NIOXIN FROM AMAZON.COM'S COSTSELL or COSSELL!

WHAT!! This is B.S. yesssss hunnny I am PISSED!!! i inquired with costsell months ago and they said the pills were fine, so I continued to take them. Now I am down to about 6 pills and they say this! Wow, I better do a review on their arses! I saw the other thread about cracked pills today and stated, I should have asked Nioxin direct instead of costsell.

Phew - MyAngelEyes... got me off the ledge. Oh well. I don't know if the pills worked. I didn't keep track. My eye lashes seemed a little longer, so maybe its the pills.

Golden75 Oh they told me the same thing :rolleyes:. Didn't want to send me a shipping label. They don't want to say they are defective so they won't credit me shipping to and from. I'm returning and buyin from Ulta. They started to ignore my requests for a free shipping label.

I'm going to review them on Amazon, with that nasty attitude they gave me and how they don't want to claim responsibility.

Back