***New YT Video-DSD's Hair Update**

i had been loookin for your yt channel. didn't occur to me that it would be the same screen name lol

Thanks for sharing. You have a beautiful head of hair. Couldn't help but notice the new growth. Are you transitioning or stretching?

Your hair is growing back fast, I remember when you cut, congratulations.
Thanks!! :yep:

Wow, I am struggling to make it past 8 weeks. You are an inspiration. I just subscribed to your YT Channel.
Thanks. :yep: It can be tough. This is actually my 3rd try. I am actually going through with it this time. I am finally "mentally ready". You'll know when you are ready. You will relish the idea of transitioning and playing with your new highly textured hair.

What a wonderful job. Do you have a glaze or is that just you blinding us with all that shine!? Thank you for this.

I'm still working on Debra to perfect that curl w/the flatiron technique.

Great job, I wish I was half as skilled with a flat iron as you! Your hair is really pretty and healthy looking

Lovely. Your hair is growing wonderfully.
Did you do a saran wrap or just a regular wrap and sit under the dryer?

Ponytail idea?? What do you do? Do you wash your hair in ponytails?? Or straighten your hair in ponytails?:look:
I washed my hair in the ponytails. It cuts down time on detangling afterwards. Love this trick.

What a wonderful job. Do you have a glaze or is that just you blinding us with all that shine!? Thank you for this.

I'm still working on Debra to perfect that curl w/the flatiron technique.
Thanks. No glaze on my hair. I just used Super skinny and a blowdry technique to increase the shine.

Lovely. Your hair is growing wonderfully.
Did you do a saran wrap or just a regular wrap and sit under the dryer?
Thanks. I use saran wrap.

WOW! Looks great.
I see you used the keracare mask. I LOVE that stuff. I bought it because of your recommendation.

I just subscribed.

Back