Kimmaytube Hair Update!

Wow.

That's really all I can say about that....

ETA: No it's not. How does she normally wear her hair? I looked for a video of maybe her normal styles or something, but I couldn't find one.

Last edited:
@ tHeHaIRLaB...me either...she has said before that she doesn't take vitamins enough to account for it being a factor in her growth but in this video she stated she was taking a daily multivitamin...maybe she just started...I'm also shocked (and oddly anticipatory) about her decision to straighten her hair.....OP we will await your posting that video too,smile

Last edited:
Her hair is gorgeous. I love her sense of style too.

It'll be interesting to see her with flatironed hair. I'm sure her hair is alot longer than she thinks.

...I'm also shocked (and oddly anticipatory) about her decision to straighten her hair.....OP we will await your posting that video too,smile

omegachick31 Same here! :grin: Mostly because I want to see the true length.

Last edited:
I just watched this on youtube. She's seriously come a long way and her information she shares with us as a community is invaluable. Yes, people will come and say "Oh, it's been out there already" blah blah we know. But she's in a position where she's being WATCHED and exposing many people to things (as well as SHOWING results) they wouldn't even seek out to find otherwise. :)

Dang it. Did she delete some of her videos? I like to go back and watch old videos by people I can learn from but it looks like they are gone.

Right now I'm looking at CharzBoss, she's great too.

I just watched her video and her is amazing, very long and thick. I'll be waiting for when she flatironed her hair

Just press watch on you tube in the first post. Kimmay has such a calm and soothing voice. Her hair is seriously gorgeous.

her hair is soooo darn perfect it looks fake. kimmay is awesome and i totally love her (no homo... why do people say that?)

WOW, her growth is great. I love her leave in conditioner. It has really made a difference in my daughter's ends. I am in twists right now & can't wait to take them out so I can start using the leave in.

WOW, her growth is great. I love her leave in conditioner. It has really made a difference in my daughter's ends. I am in twists right now & can't wait to take them out so I can start using the leave in.

I'm using a variation of her leave in and it has made a difference in my ends too. No more ssknots!

Her hair is gorgeous. I love her sense of style too.

It'll be interesting to see her with flatironed hair. I'm sure her hair is alot longer than she thinks.

omegachick31 Same here! :grin: Mostly because I want to see the true length.

Me too...i bet she's probably already waist length if she did flat iron it just to see.....her hair is one of the reasons i decided to transition...yes. I can be a Stan too:laugh:

I love the leave-in as well, or at least the idea behind it. I have used different leave-ins as a base, and sometimes different oils. For instance, my current squeeze bottle (I always make enough to fill a 3-4 oz bottle and just keep it in the fridge) contains Alaffia Beautiful Curls leave-in, whole leaf AV juice, castor oil, and sweet almond oil. Perfectly moisturizing.

Her hair is great!! She is doing big things in the youtube world...I think it was her approach to yt videos more so than anything....idk

Back